9 years ago
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
From Blogging to Reality TV....
All I can say is Sen-BYE-ya!!! Hallelujah! Glad to see him go but sad to see B-B-Blake in the bottom. I guess I can't be too sad if I never vote. Also...thank you Tyra for getting rid of Jael. It's about time! And great choice of elimination on Shear Genius. Hello Carrot Top? I haven't seen anything GREAT yet. I hope they wow me at some point with some great hair. Neither of those girls should have been in the top 3. I still like the show. Seriously, get a life Megan!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Yes I was happy to see Senjiha leave, but as crazy as it sounds I was totally sad for him!...(Probably because he was bawling) And what the heck was Blake doing in the bottom three! I heard today on the radio that people think that AI kicked Senjiha off to cover up the whole Simon comment.
How genius is shear genius! I'm addicted, although I thought that both of those bottom two should have been sent packing. Call me ruthless, but seriously! Prom hair?
Right there with you Jill! i was sad to see him go! In some weird crazy way...I liked him! he was nutty, crazy, and weird....perfect rock star material, right? :) I am tired of the same old same idols..they all seem and sound the same to me on the show lately. not diggin any of them. :P
Later meth head...thanks for turning me onto shear genius..it's super fun to watch..they have nothing on my little megan though. You should really try out for next season..we missed you at in n out today.
I was so glad to see "Jael Bird" go. She definitely belongs in jail. She gave me the heebie jeebies. I'm glad to know I'm not the only mom who watches ANTM!
Hi Megan! What a funny blog. It made me laugh and I totally agree w/ the first two. (haven't seen the 3rd show) Gotta love reality television!
What was the simon comment? I must have missed that...
Post a Comment