Sunday, June 10, 2007

Happy B-day Matthie!










Fun night! Yesterday was Matthew's birthday. I worked all day which was kind of a bummer so I didn't really plan much for him. His present might seem lame but I got Collin a little USC sweatshirt that will hopefully fit her by football season. He was pretty excited! After work, we went to the Rosenlof's and just BBQ'd and hung out. It was perfect weather for outdoor fun. Later in the evening we were joined by a few more friends for dessert. I attempted a skateboard cake that looked a little better in person but again didn't put too much effort into it so it was just medium cute. We had a fun night and hopefully Matthew enjoyed his b-day as much as I did! Can you guess this old man's age???

14 comments:

Sheba Price said...

Matthew, Happy B-lated Birthday! Meg I love the cake! What a fun time! Collin looks adorable! I can guess his age but I know I am a year older then he is and I won't disclose that information! HEE HEE HEE! Have a good one!

Jessica said...

Ok That cake is so cute. Might have to make the cake for jp and cj. Jp says he wants to have a skateboard party, for his b-day in october. Your family is so cute. (Happy Birthday Matthew, from Cj)

Ash and Christian said...

Why weren't we invited, Whore!?!?!? J/K

Kim A said...

Oh you tell Buddah Happy Birthday! And as for your last comment to me, I was laughing so hard!

Amy said...

How fun! Good to see all of you... even if it's just online! Happy Birthday Matthew!

See it Try it Love it said...

I think the cake looks great. Definitely better than anything I could do. You look so gorgeous Meggs.

Karen said...

Im gonna guess 33? Only cuz I remember Kippy told me he was older than me. Ha Ha my husband just turned 35! Yeah slight CHANCE we will be moving out there by you guys! But still chance...I would love Calif weather the rest of my life. Cute sweatshirt on your girl! Later, Karen

shaunna said...

Happy Belated Birthday Matthew!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like a terrible friend/person right now! It looks like you had a fun day!

biddles and scootch said...

Happy b.day to matthew!!!!

The Tyler's said...

I'm sad I missed you in AZ. How was being back at Hair do? Let's get together next time you are here for sure!

The Tyler's said...

Rachel is in town also, so we are going to dinner Thurs. night. You should come!

Cassie Simonton said...

Hey Megan, your family is soo cute! You guys look like you had a blast on your hubby's big day...impressive cake! JD is lucky if he get's candles...you did a great job! I guess your hubby turned 30?

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

hey Megan, Cute baby! It was fun reading your blog ;) And happy 21st birthday Matthew :)

Meredith

Jodi Davis said...

I am so glad that you found my blog so that I could read yours and get a little update on your family. Your baby is SO cute and I can tell that you just love her to pieces! I would love to talk to you--email me at jdavisphoto@gmail.com.