Wednesday, July 18, 2007

We LOVE Cousins...and friends!!

Juliette & Malloy

Collin & Nixie

Carlsbad Group

Lacee, Jesse, Kip, Collin, Megan, Blaze

Kip, Meg, & Collin

Crazy Collin

Linda & Collin

Tatum & Collin


Beach Gals

Treshor, Timmorie, & Collin

Porter & Collin

My Little Swinger


We have had the funnest past 2 weeks. Last week, Adam and Juliette came to town for some rip roarin' fun at Knott's Berry Farm and Newport Beach. We had such a great time playing with them. Malloy and Nixie are the cutest kids. Then Kippy and her fam were in Carlsbad and I was so lucky to be able to go spend a night out there with her and Nate. Collin loved playing with Kippy's sister Shelley's kids...especially Tatum! (I wish I had pictures of her cutest boys to post.) We also got to hang out with Lacee for a bit but I didn't manage to get any pictures of her cute family. This week Matthew's sister Edie came to town with her 7 kids. We had a fun picnic on Monday night and Collin was a first time swinger! (yikes) She loved it. Edie's kids are so fun to have around and they show nothin' but love to their cousin Collin. Thanks to everyone for the non-stop party!!

14 comments:

Kenny said...

I just love to see that girl smile!

Lisa Harris said...

Oh fun..I am in love with the pic of Collin in the air on the swing. her smile is perfect! We are taking the girls to Carlsbad the 9-12 if you want to come hang out for the day..we would love to have you!!

the waites said...

Finally someone who has posted new pics... I wanna see more, looks like you guys had so much fun. You look Fabulous and love your cute suit. I love Kippy and Shelly we went to Polar Express with Shelly and she is a riot!Im so livid we never met up, for sure we have to in Aug.

Ash and Christian said...

p.s. You kind of hurt my feelings with your comment on my blog. Just because you haven't picked up a book since 4th grade doesn't mean you need to be saying meany things. :)

Braden and Jodee said...

Love your swim suit! AND your friends sportin' my favorite swim from last season too! I wore that today actually :)

PS. You are welcome for the Betty referal; anytime!!!

Sheba Price said...

Meggers, what a cute baby! Collin has one of the best smiles! She is sooo cute. What fun you must be having with all the company coming from AZ. I wish we were one of them. It is still so HOT here. Anyway you and Kippy are too darn cute in that picture! Is that a Layers swim suit? I just bought one and I love love love it! I have the pink and brown one. I want more!
Cute post of the babe and you. Have a great weekend! And yes you better squeeze me in next time you come to AZ.

Anonymous said...

Such a big girl in the swing!! Cute pics! Looks like you had fun with all the beach visitors. We are coming to Cali on the 25th. We always come up around your area so I will call ya!

SUMMER said...

Collin has a great smile! You have had a busy past few weeks!

The Tyler's said...

Jealous, jealous, and more jealous! If I here about one more fun Cali or beach trip I just might scream! I 'm so sad we are not going to the beach this year.
You guys all look so cute!

the waites said...

oooh I love the new pics, by the way I saw how cute you were in the baby bjorn that I had to get one and I love it. I've even done blow drys on clinets with it!

Kim A said...

Looks like so much fun, but I don't think anything will top our trip to Knott's........"three definately was NOT a crowd" I mean from meeting the red long haired guy, oh my gosh, what name did we give him.......it was something like Thadeous.......to seeing Matthew's double from behind, to you and Aaron riding Supreme Scream together, and then you befriending/creeping out the girl with the polka dot laces before we went on the accelorator. What a fun trip, hopefully we'll do another one soon and your Buddah can come too!

Anonymous said...

I think you win the cutest family and friends award! I need to take more pics of my family, yours were so cute! I too remember Girl's Camp, those were the funnest part of my summer because I got to hang out with all of you cool girls in the ward!

The Clarks said...

Thanks Megan! Ivy was very sad that Collin didn't make it to her party :( The party pics are coming soon...I swear! By the way....Collin just gets cuter and cuter! kippy says that she has the cutest smell! Bread dough she says??? That picture of her in the swing is to DIE for!!!

See it Try it Love it said...

Wow I was just catching up on your blog. Collin is so big already, she looks like such a sweet happy baby. I absolutely adore the bedding in her room, such great colors. How much fun that you got to see Kippy and Lacee. You guys are the cutest. You need to get Lacee blogging. Glad to see you are doing good and having fun with your little one.