I can't believe Collin is already 6 months old! Oh how time flies! She is so much fun. I'm totally obsessed with her laugh, her squawks, her eyes when she smiles, her total focus when she's watching Baby Einstein, her crazy faces when she eats, and every other funnest things she does. Here's a little dose of her today on her 1/2 b-day!
So when me the "towel girl" comes into the salon, I try really hard to not be seen cuz I am usually looking not my best...so I didn't get the chance in our little convo to tell you I see your blog and your little one is soooo cute, and so are you!
She is so darling! She does have one of the cutest smiles and she is not shy about giving them away! I love that polka dot dress! And the headbands are too cute! Did you make them? If so- I am impressed!
She's huge and more beautiful than ever on her 1/2 b-day! What a doll, I can't believe how long its been since I've seen her :( Thanks again for letting Aaron and I enjoy Matthew's award winning Ty/Mickey Mouse impersonation last night! Hopefully we'll be up there to see you guys in like 2 weeks so we can do an official imersonation night!
She has the sweetest smile...it lights up a room! I can't believe how fast these babies are growing up? Time goes by so fast I love every baby stage and miss the old ones at the same time! Enjoy every minute she'll be asking for the car keys before you know it!
Ha! Rachel, I'm glad that you could tell that it was a 'Flashdance' dress. I made it out of an old t-shirt of mine...thanks to Rachael Harris for the idea!
Hey, hey, what's up LBC??? I was just floatin' around cyberspace and I came across your blog. Truthfully, my wife is a blogging machine and I somehow happened upon a familiar name and face. Anyway, Happy 1/2 Birthday!!! We are soon moving to Yuma, AZ so we will be a lot closer to everyone. Anyway, here's a link to our (I mean my wife's) blog site. http://www.therolandhancockfamily.blogspot.com/
Meg, for real?! She is adorable! Love the dress and I kind of noticed the little bling on her wrist. Love it! The girls sends all of their love and kisses to baby Collin!
CUTIE! :) Love the pics! It is crazy how fast it goes. Mylie is almost 1 and i am still wondering where the first year of her life has gone. :) Oh..and love the new look of the blog!
Could you get a cuter blog?!!! I love it. I hate that everyone is learning how to get these cute blogs. I am way too lazy to figure it out. Missed you at Shauni's shower. She got the cutest stuff!
Megan, this girl is so dang cute and she gets it from her momma! She is always smiling and dressed to the nine, I love it. What the heck, we work diff. Saturdays so will I ever see you? who knows!
I need to see her! She is so cute and need to see that laugh. Ok so are we ever going to talk!!! I think we have been playing phone tag for over a week!!!
20 comments - hello Miss popular! I can't believe our babies are growing so fast! Colin has the cutest smile. I just love it! I want her dress - so stinkin cute!
Megan, So do you like how Collin is featured in pretty much every announcement. I am in LOVE with that pic of her with her fingers in her mouth. Everytime I go to pick a baby for my designs, I cannot help but pick that one...everytime! Anyway, those pics of collin are darling! Thanks for sending people my way :)
this is pretty cute. but only for a week or so. change it up.. i told you to post those one pics. it's given me some good comments. haa haa haa. even more today.
I am sitting here with Ty and when I pulled up your page with the pics of collin he says,"oh, cute. She's cute" So funny. I meant to call Suzanne yesterday to make an appt to go blonde again. We'll see if I get around to it. I would love to hang out. I will at least come see you at the salon so call me when you are here!!!
7/26/11: "Mom, I want to die." Why? "because if I died I wouldn't have to throw up anywhere and I wouldn't have to pick up all my things." (she has a really hard life)
4/26/11: While laying in bed talking to mom: "Mom, I love you more than Dad, and I just love Dad more than Minnie Mouse...because I don't like black...and that's why I don't want you to ever turn on the lights." ok?
6/30/10: "I just want toast. With NO peanut butter. Just WHITE butter. In THIS bowl. With NO crust. Cut in Triangles." she's really easy going.
5/20/10: As we turned the on the everyday morning show she says, "Mickey Mouse the heck?! What is going on?"
4/14/10: "Mom, Dad is SUPER tired." So I say, "Oh really? Why?" and she says in her most serious *I feel so sorry for him voice*, "Because he made REALLY hard pants today."
12/11/09: "Oh, Nevermind Collin" she came back with "Oh, never YOURS mom"
10/23/09: "Mom? Where are we going again?....WAIT....That rhymes with Miss Hannigan!"
10/18/09: While listening to the primary children sing and share messages about "eternal families" during church, we noticed that Collin was rather interested in what they were saying. Matthew asked, "Collin, what are they talking about?"
To which she replied, "What? Turtle families!"
8/4/09: Collin is really into her birthday right now. She'll constantly remind us that hers is February 5th. Tonight she says..."When's your birthday dad?" he told her June 9th. "No...It's not June Dad, that's silly." "When's your birthday mom?" "December 14th." *Gasp* "That's a BEAUTIFUL name"!
4/1/09: "How old are you Collin?" "2!"
"How old is Mommy?" "3"
"How old is Daddy?" "Um...45"
3/20/09: When getting Collin out of bed I ask, "Collin? Are you so freezing cold?" to which she replies, "no mom. I'm so freezing warm!"
28 comments:
So when me the "towel girl" comes into the salon, I try really hard to not be seen cuz I am usually looking not my best...so I didn't get the chance in our little convo to tell you I see your blog and your little one is soooo cute, and so are you!
Happy 6th month bday Collin..Megan I am in love with that smile of hers. I want to hear her belly laugh..last time I got to see her it was all tears.
I love it! She is so cute!!!
She is so darling! She does have one of the cutest smiles and she is not shy about giving them away! I love that polka dot dress! And the headbands are too cute! Did you make them? If so- I am impressed!
Could that chin be any cuter?!! I want her to live here so I can play with her! Happy B-Day to her!!
Is she seriously 6 months? Sophie just turned 4 months, I can't believe it. Are they only 2 months apart?
she is so cute! And i LOVE that dress..where can i get it for Kendall ? :)
First off love love her flashdance dress...Please go get a matching one for yourself! Absolute Doll, shes all grins.
She's huge and more beautiful than ever on her 1/2 b-day! What a doll, I can't believe how long its been since I've seen
her :( Thanks again for letting Aaron and I enjoy Matthew's award winning Ty/Mickey Mouse impersonation last night! Hopefully we'll be up there to see you guys in like 2 weeks so we can do an official imersonation night!
She has the sweetest smile...it lights up a room! I can't believe how fast these babies are growing up? Time goes by so fast I love every baby stage and miss the old ones at the same time! Enjoy every minute she'll be asking for the car keys before you know it!
Ha! Rachel, I'm glad that you could tell that it was a 'Flashdance' dress. I made it out of an old t-shirt of mine...thanks to Rachael Harris for the idea!
Hey, hey, what's up LBC??? I was just floatin' around cyberspace and I came across your blog. Truthfully, my wife is a blogging machine and I somehow happened upon a familiar name and face. Anyway, Happy 1/2 Birthday!!! We are soon moving to Yuma, AZ so we will be a lot closer to everyone. Anyway, here's a link to our (I mean my wife's) blog site. http://www.therolandhancockfamily.blogspot.com/
Wow, what a cutie! she is getting so big and those head bands are darling.
Meg, for real?! She is adorable! Love the dress and I kind of noticed the little bling on her wrist. Love it! The girls sends all of their love and kisses to baby Collin!
CUTIE! :) Love the pics! It is crazy how fast it goes. Mylie is almost 1 and i am still wondering where the first year of her life has gone. :) Oh..and love the new look of the blog!
Megan!! I LOVE your page! Good job! Thank you so much for all your help yesterday. I love blogging!
Could you get a cuter blog?!!! I love it. I hate that everyone is learning how to get these cute blogs. I am way too lazy to figure it out.
Missed you at Shauni's shower. She got the cutest stuff!
Love the blog makeover!
Megan, this girl is so dang cute and she gets it from her momma! She is always smiling and dressed to the nine, I love it. What the heck, we work diff. Saturdays so will I ever see you? who knows!
I need to see her! She is so cute and need to see that laugh. Ok so are we ever going to talk!!! I think we have been playing phone tag for over a week!!!
20 comments - hello Miss popular! I can't believe our babies are growing so fast! Colin has the cutest smile. I just love it! I want her dress - so stinkin cute!
BING!!!! Colin is so freakin cute!! She looks like a happy baby! See ya at work soon!!! BREWHAHAHA!
Megan, So do you like how Collin is featured in pretty much every announcement. I am in LOVE with that pic of her with her fingers in her mouth. Everytime I go to pick a baby for my designs, I cannot help but pick that one...everytime! Anyway, those pics of collin are darling! Thanks for sending people my way :)
Megan- I miss you! Collin is so cute.
this is pretty cute. but only for a week or so. change it up.. i told you to post those one pics. it's given me some good comments. haa haa haa. even more today.
I think you win for the most comments posted! Holy Cow! What a cutie! Emery turned 6 months old too, on the 6th. When is Collin's bday!?
aww look how big she is getting! i miss watching her! she has an adorable personality, it is so fun to watch her play!
I am sitting here with Ty and when I pulled up your page with the pics of collin he says,"oh, cute. She's cute" So funny. I meant to call Suzanne yesterday to make an appt to go blonde again. We'll see if I get around to it. I would love to hang out. I will at least come see you at the salon so call me when you are here!!!
Post a Comment