Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Max Brown is HERE!

I wish I had a picture but I am so excited to announce (if you haven't already heard) that Shauni had her baby today around 3:30-ish. He was 7lbs. 1oz. and 20 inches. She said that he just has the darn cutest face! Congrats to Shauni and Ben! Love yer buns!

4 comments:

Sheba Price said...

Meggers! I didn't know they had their baby! I hope everything went really well!
Oooooohhh, Coach House Divas are in trouble!!! LOL! (For not telling me)
Finally we have a name! I hope everything is going great and that Shauni and Ben will finally be a blog member? I guess that means she won't be attending the neighborhood "I'm So Board!" party tomorrow night! Seriously, tell them I said congrats when you talk to them!

Lisa Harris said...

Yay for Shaundel..give her my love!!

the cummard family said...

love to see a picture!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

yeah! thats so cool and I LOVE the name Max!