Monday, October 22, 2007

:D

i LOVE going to AZ! i am lucky enough to visit every 6 weeks. every time i go, i work all day and play all night. it has probably been a year since matthew has been there so this past weekend was super fun. we drove in and went straight to kim and aaron's (hence, my nasty appearance!). before we moved to CA we were at their house almost every night and loved every second of it. oh how we miss making those fun memories. i'm so glad we have these fun friends to keep us laughing!


after working a crazy weekend, the fun didn't end there. we had another super fun night with the harris', harris', and the adams'! shopping, eating, and laughing...what more could you ask for???

you guys are WAY too cool.


no Matthew is not texting...just trying to look cool like the kids these days!

18 comments:

the waites said...

Am I retarded cause I dont get the "D" anywho looks like you had a GR8 time! I love Collins hat at the pumpkin patch... super posh!

The Tyler's said...

What the teeniest tiniest girl ever!! You look fabulous...love your hair so much!
That Pic of Colln smiling from ear to ear...I think I could just eat her!!

Anonymous said...

I'm totally agreeing with everyone on Collin. She is super dang cute! I love her biggest smile ever! It was fun to see you again! See ya in a few weeks for the best show in town, hello--Wicked!

Amanda C said...

Meg... you look like a supermodel in the dinner pic... I think that plum color is yours! PS- thanks for the HC, I love it!

ashcraft8 said...

I'm glad you guys had such a great time in AZ. But we are especially happy you are home so we can have our Collin back. The kids really missed her. See you Wed.

Hess Fam said...

Oh Rachel, you are soooo behind on the times aren't you??? :D = A really big smile!

Braden and Jodee said...

I'm glad AZ is only for visits :)

Kim A said...

Waaaahhhhhh, I just got flashbacks of our nightly party's at our lazona house :( It didn't get any better than that! I wish we were watching the Bachelor together tonight....what's your word for tonight's show....mine is "connection"......see ya!

the waites said...

Dang it... my mom always said I was a late bloomer:D

SUMMER said...

Love the shirt Meg! Was this the one that we got together? Looks cute on you and you didn't even try it on before purchasing! Fun week/ weekend in AZ! Back to CA now and the fires!!! EEK!!!

the cummard family said...

Layers baby. LOL. Hmmmm must have missed that phone call when you were in AZ! We need to go out....little MHS reunion-eh. Next time we need to plan it. You look so good Megan! Hot little mama you are! WAY cute hair...longest I've ever seen it!

Juliette said...

Ok- you are a beauty, and I love that the other two couples are snuggled up close together, and you and your hub are a mile apart. Newly wed days are over!

Abby Runyan said...

I'm totally bumming that I didn't get to see you. Can't wait until Christmas. I'm so glad Matthew got to come with you

The Wilkins' said...

I'm jealous you get to visit AZ so much. So I am SO slow, but I just realized that I have a pair of Paige PD capris! Now I'm not saying I'm in style or anything of the sort, and I did get them at The Rack, but I like them even more than I already do knowing that Matt PROBABLY designed them! Maybe he even sewed them himself! JK - just kinda cool! They are my faves though.

The Clarks said...

Megan, that pic of collin in the right hand corner is the cutest thing EVER! She is seriously so smiley! Icannot handle it!

Anonymous said...

Fun times in AZ! I have been wanting to go to the Tempe Marketplace. Looks like a fun one! You look stylish and cute in your pics and Collin is a flipping doll. Can't wait until her and Griffin have their first date:) Yeah, I must've missed your call too. TOTAL joke!! Don't burn in Cali!

Maosi Fam said...

omg!! megan i cant believe how big Collin is getting! i miss her=( let me know if you ever need babysitter...iam often home alone on tues thurs and friday nights while aaron coaches and has practice... i would love to have my little Collin back!! sorry about the las time you called, my phone had broke and i didnt get it until 2 days after=(

miss ya....Tara

Lisa Harris said...

Megan..Ave's costume is Poppy birthday dress from this year. In the spring the Disney store comes out with fun spingtime princess dress up clothes.