on a fun note, we have been lucky enough to watch 2 of her cute kids, George & Jane this weekend while she hunts for a house. it's a little cramped to have 2 extra bodies in our small apartment but we've had a great time. yesterday we met up with the rosenlof's for a picnic in the park. this fall weather is perfect for a picnic everyday! that would be my perfect world!
porter, george, and jane

jane...pretending to ignore me

phearson and collin

what a happy family!





15 comments:
So cute!!! Can't wait until we are there to enjoy that beautiful weather too! We pretty much went from summer to winter here! :(
LOVE your hat Megan! You look so cute. And tell Matthew that I LOVE the shirt too. Collin looks darling as usual!
What's up with the HOT mommas on the town. Looks like you guys had so much fun. So sad that your sister is moving. What part of Oreagon? Her kids are so cute. Also give my regards to your hubby Todd told me USC lost last night. Bummer
How tense was my house last night? We had some friends from Queen Creek visit for the weekend, USC lost- Adam was pouting the whole evening. I offered him some popcorn and he answered " I can't eat anything right now". This was about an hour after the game. Oh yea, Neil(our guest who doesn't really watch sports) told me Adam ran out of the front door and screamed, he also told me my neighbor was outside and Adam scared her to death. Well Adam had to go to her house today and apologize. Wow! Cute pictures, I'm so excited to see your cute family in a month.
I have a solution for you..move home!
How fun is that? I know there's nothing better than a picnic with Meg :) I can't believe Christi is moving...well okay I can. Sad for you. George, Jane, Collin=cutest. Can't wait for you to come!!
I wish we had picnic everyday weather! Some days seem like it here, then all of a sudden it's 97 again! Jealous! Oh yeah, total upset for USC, huh? Dave's all about rubbing that one in! Go Devils! :)
Looks like a precious picnic! Did buddah decide if he's coming down with you yet??
That's what I need - a picnic! The weather is getting nice here. Perf for rollerblading and bike rides! Quite the little LA girl! You guys look like you should be on the Hills!
How jealous am I that you are wearing a sweater...I don't think i will get any use out of my sweaters in TX..it is hotter here now than in AZ...I didn't think that was possible!
Okay, Collin gets cuter and cuter every time I see her! She is a big girl now too! Isn't it so fun the older she gets?! So sorry Christi is moving. I guess you will have another place to visit though!
You fun picnic-er you!
Look at you guys, the cutest family ever!! Looks like you guys are having fun. I need our weather to cool down another 10 degrees to go on a picnic! I can't wait.
I finally saw little Max last week...he is too die for! When do you come next? We should get together!
Your family picture is so cute. It's one for the wall for sure. Peyton loves to look at Collins pictures on here.
Thanks for a fun day a the park/picnic! Porter had so much fun with George and Jane!
Post a Comment