Monday, November 19, 2007

Got Tassi?


Do you need a Christmas Gift Idea? Are you racking your brains as to what to get your gal pals? Well give the gift of Tassi! Your friend's will LOVE you! The website is up and running. Place your Order NOW!!!

7 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

I am laughing so hard at that picture. Really really funny!

Ash and Christian said...

You better believe I just ordered three RIGHT NOW. I catch Ava in my Tassi all the time... too cute!

Love you.

Amy said...

Okay...I'm dying. Kyle cursed you the day I got a hair tassi for b-day b/c I haven't taken it off since!!! It's bright green and the best thing since ranch dressing!!! The first thing I do every morning and every night is put on my tassi!!!

I saw that pic. and about peed my pants!!! So cute/hilarious!!!

Braden and Jodee said...

Love the Tassi... I think I've given one to everyone I know! I'm sure I'll think of more though :)

Kim A said...

Oh Collin, just wants to be like her "mama"

Olive-us said...

Did my mom take that photo?
Gosh, she's good.

Braden and Jodee said...

I love their website too. Very Cute.