Cute USC Fans
Black Friday Breakfast...(and not caring what you look like!)
Shopping till you drop
Cute Cousins
Swimming in November
A super fun resort in Indio
My family...and Matthew's big smile!
Matthew's sister reserved us a resort in Indio for Thanksgiving. It was a great meeting spot between AZ and CA for the holiday travelers. I had such a nice relaxing vacation and I'm so thankful for the fun times we had.





18 comments:
SICK-Prom '98....is that the one I was wearing the fugly platform shoes. lol. LOVE LOVE LOVE that first picture of the full belly!
I'm glad you had a good time! That pic of your and Collin sleeping... she looks exactly like you!
Love that pop belly...I have the same one!! But somehow it looks much cuter on a baby.
Fun Thanksgiving! What a fun idea to go to a resort for Thanksgiving.
Wonderful things to be thankful for. I am thankful that I will get to see your face this weekend!! Indio looked fun..
You are so cute! What a fun way to set up those pictures. It was TONZ of fun!
Love all the pictures Megan!!! You look adorable on breakfast black friday... what are you talking about! Of course the USC attire is much appreciated! Big game this saturday vs. UCLA! Collin looks so cute in every picture and is getting to be so big! When are we getting together? You are just about the busiest person I know! Between AZ trips all the time and dancing with Ellen... you must try to fit me in!
I love the pop belly. darling darling darling
I'm not over the pop belly. Can she really get any cuter? Looks like a fun Thanksgiving. Come live in Ithaca it's like black friday everyday. I never care anymore what I look like. You stand out more when you wear makeup. It's great!
Well arent you the Grattitude child! Just so you know I have showed everyone your minute of fame. Actually last night to Willies brother. Anywho looks like a fun Thanksgiving for the Hess fam, love that you and Jew are Sister in laws.
Last game this weekend..are you so excited?
What a great Thanksgiving post! I'm still a little disappointed I won't be getting a to-go box from the Sizzler! Can't wait to see you this week!
So cute Megan. Love the thankful pictures, although the USC game really stunk it up for us Thanksgiving night! Tell Matthew hurrah for us. See you Friday! Can't wait!
love the sleeping pic!
aww look how cute miss collin looks...looks like you all had fun=) happy late thanksgiving!
tara
so fun to see you!!!!!!!!!
Hey, I read your post about being on Ellen about 10 days too late so i looked it up on Youtube and there you Were! you're too cute! i need to go one of these days...
I finally saw your Ellen show video...you rock! Love it, you are so cute!!!
Adam just got off the phone with Matthew and I asked- what did you talk about? He then said- Life. I said oh football? He responded, yea life- real life- our lives. WOW!
take it easy julie...some people love to talk about ellen as seen on this post...some people like to talk about more important things...
like USC FOOTBALL!!!! fight on!!!
haha
matthew
Post a Comment