Friday, May 16, 2008

Is she growing?

We really try to get as much use out of our clothes as we can!
These pictures are almost exactly one year apart...same suit!
At least she looks pretty cute in it?!

9 comments:

Totally Hess said...

Megan - you let your daughter wear two piece swimsuits!! Don't let Shelby know - she is dying to wear one but I tell her they are "bad choice" swimsuits. Plus Shelby really does not have a bikini body. She is built for a Speedo racing suit.

Lisa Harris said...

I love that little peanut. Tell her to pack her suit for her visit at auntie Lisa's.
By the way..I think she has a great bikini bod!

Maosi Fam said...

she is so cute!!!! and i love the swim suit=) she is always so happy with a smile on her face...

SUMMER said...

Berkley had that swimsuit last year and I LOVED it. Collin looks adorable in it. I thought of you when we were at Costco tonight... what was the verdict?

Maosi Fam said...

lol k megan i promise im taking your stuff to tiffs tomorrow! im so sorry! and i just saw your stoller in my trunk so that makes 3 things i didnt give back to you lol sorry!

Lacee said...

Collin is so petite and cute just like her mamma!! Call me sometime. I miss my Collin and Megster!!

Abby Runyan said...

I think Collins looks the cutest ever in that bikini!! And has the perfect little bod to fill it out.

Kim A said...

Awwww, Junie and I can't even wait for our Collin party..and our Megan party too! We are going to have such a blast....and June still says "Megan's car" whenever she sees a jeep!

Kizzycakes said...

i just put annie's suit on from last year too (the camo bikini) and it fits like a glove. love it! they look so much alike to me (maybe that's just my hope)!