Hi Megan, it'b Bonnie Harkey. Your little Collin is about the cutest little thing I have ever seen and so adorable giving a shout out to her dad on his B-day! Hope he has a great day - but how could he not with such a cute girl and a cute wife!!
when i saw that quincy had drawn your name, i knew it was meant to be....since i had chosen the patriotic theme for the packages! i'm excited to get it together! happy waiting!
Oh! My heck! Where have a been?! First things first, Happy Birthday Matthew! Second, love the pics with fun friends! Collin is a cutie! And third, Mar rocks with all of the sewing that was going up in your house! Love it all! You are also good at thost diaper cakes! Did you see the one on my blog? It was a really cute boy one which sometimes, it is hard to make boy things look cute. You know what I am saying! Anyway cute posts! OHH!! and I so remember the Karate Kid get up! Love the outfits! You deserve to win Best Costume every time!!! :)
so many fun, fun posts! Looks like life is going great with the Hess fam. We saw many Hess gas stations in Florida, thought of you every time :) Happy Birthday to Matt!
7/26/11: "Mom, I want to die." Why? "because if I died I wouldn't have to throw up anywhere and I wouldn't have to pick up all my things." (she has a really hard life)
4/26/11: While laying in bed talking to mom: "Mom, I love you more than Dad, and I just love Dad more than Minnie Mouse...because I don't like black...and that's why I don't want you to ever turn on the lights." ok?
6/30/10: "I just want toast. With NO peanut butter. Just WHITE butter. In THIS bowl. With NO crust. Cut in Triangles." she's really easy going.
5/20/10: As we turned the on the everyday morning show she says, "Mickey Mouse the heck?! What is going on?"
4/14/10: "Mom, Dad is SUPER tired." So I say, "Oh really? Why?" and she says in her most serious *I feel so sorry for him voice*, "Because he made REALLY hard pants today."
12/11/09: "Oh, Nevermind Collin" she came back with "Oh, never YOURS mom"
10/23/09: "Mom? Where are we going again?....WAIT....That rhymes with Miss Hannigan!"
10/18/09: While listening to the primary children sing and share messages about "eternal families" during church, we noticed that Collin was rather interested in what they were saying. Matthew asked, "Collin, what are they talking about?"
To which she replied, "What? Turtle families!"
8/4/09: Collin is really into her birthday right now. She'll constantly remind us that hers is February 5th. Tonight she says..."When's your birthday dad?" he told her June 9th. "No...It's not June Dad, that's silly." "When's your birthday mom?" "December 14th." *Gasp* "That's a BEAUTIFUL name"!
4/1/09: "How old are you Collin?" "2!"
"How old is Mommy?" "3"
"How old is Daddy?" "Um...45"
3/20/09: When getting Collin out of bed I ask, "Collin? Are you so freezing cold?" to which she replies, "no mom. I'm so freezing warm!"
16 comments:
Happy Birthday, Matthew!
I hope you have a great day!
...I love Collin!!!
Hi Megan, it'b Bonnie Harkey. Your little Collin is about the cutest little thing I have ever seen and so adorable giving a shout out to her dad on his B-day! Hope he has a great day - but how could he not with such a cute girl and a cute wife!!
That just made my day! We can't even wait to play with you guys all this week!
Happy Birthday Matthie..!
Happy Birthday STUD!!!!!!
miss you already! Happy b.day Matthew!!!
I think I even beat Collin in wishing Matthew a happy day-2 days early! Hope it was a great one!
when i saw that quincy had drawn your name, i knew it was meant to be....since i had chosen the patriotic theme for the packages! i'm excited to get it together! happy waiting!
happy birthday mathie! (collin is THE cutest 16 month old!!! can't wait to see her soon!)
Oh! My heck! Where have a been?! First things first, Happy Birthday Matthew! Second, love the pics with fun friends! Collin is a cutie! And third, Mar rocks with all of the sewing that was going up in your house! Love it all! You are also good at thost diaper cakes! Did you see the one on my blog? It was a really cute boy one which sometimes, it is hard to make boy things look cute. You know what I am saying! Anyway cute posts! OHH!! and I so remember the Karate Kid get up! Love the outfits! You deserve to win Best Costume every time!!! :)
Willie and I say Happy Birthday to you!
That is really cute with Collin holding the sign. Hope that Matthew had a great B-day!
the cutest little thing i have ever seen. i love this picture!
Happy b-day Matthew! hope you have a good one=)
that pic of collin is so cute...she is getting so big!
so many fun, fun posts! Looks like life is going great with the Hess fam. We saw many Hess gas stations in Florida, thought of you every time :)
Happy Birthday to Matt!
Post a Comment