WHY was your hair like that? Seriously, why? Also, correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Matthew receiving perms? Not laughing at the Debra comment, not even a half smile.
Meg, I can still see the forks in your hair! I couldn't believe that a white girl could pull off such a mad fro from straight hair! I would love to pull a Syesha(?) for a day. You two were totally MFEO from the start and you can see it in the curls! =)
First of all, what were you doing up so early this morning? A 5:39am post? And second, Matthew must have know Bryan's motto that "The Curls get the Girls"! So funny... love it!!!
I love it!! I really must leave a comment now to show off my sassy perm. I think I was 8 and my mom was in charge of keeping my look hip with the times. Either that or she was punishing me.
Where were those in your memory box?? How in the world did you do those tightest curls I've ever seen in that last photo??? Waaaaaaaa, our vacation is over :( We had such a fun week with you guys....can't wait to go through my 200+ pictures!
The fro was pretty much the coolest hair-do out there, well next to my crimped. Weren't you even tempted to wear it to church? Do you still own the jumpsuit? I love the serious second one.
Personally, I think the fro looks cute on you. You can pull off anything, though. Matthew on the other hand, I like the shaved head better. Ry had a fro/perm in college and let's just say I'm glad I didn't know him then. So fun to see your face for 5 min on Friday!!!
It was totally meant to be. I totally remember that dress up. Also, what at cute fun wife with the baseball theme party. It was so fun to see you this weekend you did so great and I'm so proud of you and your lil sister. Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks.
7/26/11: "Mom, I want to die." Why? "because if I died I wouldn't have to throw up anywhere and I wouldn't have to pick up all my things." (she has a really hard life)
4/26/11: While laying in bed talking to mom: "Mom, I love you more than Dad, and I just love Dad more than Minnie Mouse...because I don't like black...and that's why I don't want you to ever turn on the lights." ok?
6/30/10: "I just want toast. With NO peanut butter. Just WHITE butter. In THIS bowl. With NO crust. Cut in Triangles." she's really easy going.
5/20/10: As we turned the on the everyday morning show she says, "Mickey Mouse the heck?! What is going on?"
4/14/10: "Mom, Dad is SUPER tired." So I say, "Oh really? Why?" and she says in her most serious *I feel so sorry for him voice*, "Because he made REALLY hard pants today."
12/11/09: "Oh, Nevermind Collin" she came back with "Oh, never YOURS mom"
10/23/09: "Mom? Where are we going again?....WAIT....That rhymes with Miss Hannigan!"
10/18/09: While listening to the primary children sing and share messages about "eternal families" during church, we noticed that Collin was rather interested in what they were saying. Matthew asked, "Collin, what are they talking about?"
To which she replied, "What? Turtle families!"
8/4/09: Collin is really into her birthday right now. She'll constantly remind us that hers is February 5th. Tonight she says..."When's your birthday dad?" he told her June 9th. "No...It's not June Dad, that's silly." "When's your birthday mom?" "December 14th." *Gasp* "That's a BEAUTIFUL name"!
4/1/09: "How old are you Collin?" "2!"
"How old is Mommy?" "3"
"How old is Daddy?" "Um...45"
3/20/09: When getting Collin out of bed I ask, "Collin? Are you so freezing cold?" to which she replies, "no mom. I'm so freezing warm!"
23 comments:
WHY was your hair like that? Seriously, why? Also, correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Matthew receiving perms?
Not laughing at the Debra comment, not even a half smile.
Lisa, 2 different disco parties for me. For Matthew...yes a perm that he just wanted for an everyday wear!
Meg, I can still see the forks in your hair! I couldn't believe that a white girl could pull off such a mad fro from straight hair! I would love to pull a Syesha(?) for a day. You two were totally MFEO from the start and you can see it in the curls! =)
serously....why did you do that to your hair????
haha this is so funny. I think you look like a manican in the last picture. simply amazing.
ha ha ha! loving the fro's! can't get better than that! oh wait, I'm sure we'll see more from the good ole Hess's in the Friday's to come!
I love his perm! Who gave him his funky look?
You guys remind me of Amy Poehler and Will Arnette, are you ever not having fun together. Megan you still look great with a perm, so bring it back....
Holy fro! Why am I not surprised. I actually remember Matthew's perm days. You two were meant for each other!
i am cracking up...so funny!
Only you could actually pull that off and make it work! You are so cute!
First of all, what were you doing up so early this morning? A 5:39am post? And second, Matthew must have know Bryan's motto that "The Curls get the Girls"! So funny... love it!!!
I love it!!
I really must leave a comment now to show off my sassy perm. I think I was 8 and my mom was in charge of keeping my look hip with the times. Either that or she was punishing me.
Where were those in your memory box?? How in the world did you do those tightest curls I've ever seen in that last photo??? Waaaaaaaa, our vacation is over :( We had such a fun week with you guys....can't wait to go through my 200+ pictures!
The fro was pretty much the coolest hair-do out there, well next to my crimped. Weren't you even tempted to wear it to church? Do you still own the jumpsuit? I love the serious second one.
Personally, I think the fro looks cute on you. You can pull off anything, though. Matthew on the other hand, I like the shaved head better. Ry had a fro/perm in college and let's just say I'm glad I didn't know him then. So fun to see your face for 5 min on Friday!!!
HOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYYYYY Fro's !!!!
Love it! I am still trying to figure out if that is your real hair! The 80's look is great!
It was totally meant to be. I totally remember that dress up. Also, what at cute fun wife with the baseball theme party. It was so fun to see you this weekend you did so great and I'm so proud of you and your lil sister. Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks.
aww thanks for the encouraging words megan! your so sweet!
Hey, its emilee from hair do. you have such a cute blog. well, I might see you before i have my baby.
Love the hair. Who would have EVER thought!?!
Excuse me...I need some fathers day pics!!!
it doesn't get better than this!
Post a Comment