Friday, June 20, 2008

i win cakewalks.

I consider myself a pretty lucky gal. Thus my motto..."I WIN CAKEWALKS"! I really feel like I always win! So the other night we went to our annual trip to the Long Beach Armada game. (local minor league baseball team.) Since the tickets were a gift from my sis for Matthew's b-day, we decided to support the team by purchasing BINGO tickets.
I thought we'd have a good chance in winning...
And that's exactly what happened! By the 7th inning, there were no Bingo winners announced so they called the lucky instant winner and it was of course us! We won dinner for 6-9 people at Naples Rib Company. $3 well spent! Total fun huh?
The game was pretty fun too...
I promise Collin was enjoying herself!
We were all tired by the end of the game but it was worth the wait!

18 comments:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Congrats...you're one lucky gal. Enjoy your yummy dinner.

curg said...

sounds like you guys were the only ones in L.A. who won anything that night. sorry lakers! :P

Lisa Harris said...

You do always win and your motto makes me laugh every time you say it. Collins' face is hilarious. Bingo!

Amy said...

LUCKY LADY!!!! You guys need to hit up Vegas...I won't tell the Bishop.

Kim A said...

Man that was a packed game! I think I know why you've got good luck...it's because you grew up w/ horses and are still a cowgirl at heart and what's a symbol for good luck....a horseshoe...so I think your connection with horses is what has brought you luck...R.I.P. Two Step and Cinnabar...you hang in there Pretty Girl!

Kippy said...

Not suprised one bit. I saw you even won Kanoe's drawing, yes I commented "she wins cakewalks." And how do you get Collin to always smile so cute for the camera? She's a natural just like her mama.

SUMMER said...

PERFECT... 9 people for dinner, my 30th b-day in a couple weeks and let's see... Bryan, Summer, Haven, Berkley, Matthew, Megan, Collin= 7! That leaves room for 2 more.... ha :)

Wendy said...

You DO win everything. You even won at our BRF Christmas party! Do you win at baby showers too?

Abby Runyan said...

LUCKY! I wish I was there to partake with you.

Braden and Jodee said...

I love Collin's "why are we sitting here" look. Congrats on the big win!

Titel Troop said...

Wow how lucky are you!! Never been there but have a friend who goes there all the time and he loves it! Have fun!

biddles and scootch said...

You lucky girl!!!! Love it!

the Hess' said...

what a cute family pic. Collin looks so cute in her usc dress. hehe :) Meg only 2 months away. I put a countdown on my blog for you so you don't forget..
your such a trooper:)

Melissa said...

I used to win things all the time when I was younger (like 8-9). I guess all the big wins are saved for the cute stylin girls...I guess I've just outgrown that stage and you are in your prime! Have a great time & let us know if dinner is any good!

shell said...

you are LUCKY!!!!

Lacee said...

You always have luck on your side!! I want you to purchase a lotto ticket for me and I'll split the winnings!! I love the picture of Collin and her look of boredom. She is a doll. When are you coming to Az next?? I want to plan a GNO for Lo's and Kanoe's B-days. We can all go to dinner or something simple like that. Call me.

Anonymous said...

That's pretty funny cause it looks like the competition was between you and about 3 others!! ha ha. Way to have the luck, none here, shucks. See ya in a few days!! Woo hoo!

Olive-us said...

I love the motto!
The baseball game looked crazy! I bet the parking was a nightmare!
Oh yeah, Congratulations!