Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Day KIMBALLEE!!!

Happy Birthday to a girl who knows how make me laugh...

and make me cry (when I see that we really looked like this)...
who loves to eat with me...
and is always up for a late night! Kim, you make my life a joy! I'm so lucky to have a friend like you.


Hope you have the funnest birthday. Wish I was there to celebrate with you!

10 comments:

Kim A said...

Oh Meeegan....I LOVE it...thank you for such a sweetest b-day tribute! You're the best! You're so pretty!

Kim A said...

You are ridiculous....you are out of control Megan!

Hess Fam said...

Thanks Jesse.

Kim A said...

It was just really "impordet" that I told you that.

Lisa Harris said...

Meg, that pic of you with Mia hair is "buck".

A Rosie Family said...

You two are the cutest! Happy B-day to Kim!!

Abby Runyan said...

Happy B-day Kim! Hope you have a great one. What the nicest friend, Meg.

Kippy said...

C'mon, you couldn't find any narly ones of Kim for the b-day post!? I thought you would do that service for everybody :) Happy late b-day Kim!

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

Megan,
I don't know if you remember me but my name is Kami and I was Christy's roommate at BYU...and Isa's life long friend. I just found Christy today and saw your link from her page and thought I'd say hi. Oh my gosh you are the cutest thing ever!! I was reading your blog and have found all kinds of new clothing ideas! HA...thanks! I get to go shopping now.
Anyway hi and I am happy to see you are all grown up too and doing so well.

Maosi Fam said...

what a fun post...

your too funny...i dont know if tiff told u at church...i was at tiffs on sat night when u dropped rylee off after babysitting...its 12am and me and tiff can hear you taling to drew outside...me and tiff were laughing so hard! we love our megan and all the good laughs!!! haha

happy late b-day to your friend!