Friday, October 24, 2008

Exhibit A:
Exhibit B:
yes...i freaked!

15 comments:

Kim A said...

Wow I guess you weren't exagerating when you said you were posting something gross, that really wants to make me barf!! I love leaving a comment while we're on the phone at the same time, it's really cool.

Kippy said...

wow! are you sure thats not chew-spit? if that makes you feel any better... nasty.

Sarah Hull said...

It's almost too much to handle. So gross!!! Did she ever throw up?

Kara said...

she is still SO darling, funny how that works!

biddles and scootch said...

what is that?

Maury said...

mmmm.... appetizing.

Stacey Bishop said...

That is hillarious! Wade found a sippy cup of apple juice that was under the coffee table for like 4 days. I had to check is alcohol level for like 3 days :)

Anonymous said...

Sick. Hopefully it didn't make her sick.

Julia Warren said...

barf! where did she find it?

Amy said...

Oh dear...looks like Collin got intot he witch's brew!

the Hess' said...

K when I first looked at this post I really wasn't sure what I was seeing. I thought she just woke up cause first pic and could not understand if she threw that up or if she was playing with it outside.. wow look what I get to look forward to. :)

the cummard family said...

is that puke? i'm confused.

shout out to you on my blawg!

Kerby Family said...

Yucky. Can't say I am grossed out. With 2 boys I think I have seen it all. But still. Love the pictures of Collin in the tutu. So stinkin cute.

juliette said...

hmmmmm.. uh oh

A Rosie Family said...

I am all about the no barfing!.. Freak out or not! Bet she will think twice next time before she goes for a diet coke!