Thursday, October 9, 2008

future olympian!

Ready for our first day of gymnastics!
Pure determination. Collin is ready to compete!
Have you seen a better cartwheel?
Her big competition...LOGAN! Look at that form!
I wonder when Shawn Johnson's mother knew her daughter was going to be an Olympic champ?

23 comments:

Braden and Jodee said...

Oh so fun! Love that last picture especially :)

Trisha said...

I don't think Logi will be an Olympian in gymnastics especially since his dad is praying for a b-ball career! Can we please where gym gear next week?!

shell said...

collin is sure to be an olympian. but your prom shoes make me wanna gag. looks like a fun party.

Totally Hess said...

Collin looks on her way to the gold! The last picture is precious!

Maosi Fam said...

love it! dont think she could get any cuter!

Wendy said...

Sophie and Tess love the gym! I forgot how much work Mommy & Me is for the mommy.

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

She's a perfect gymnast with her tiny little self!

Abby Runyan said...

Move over Shawn, here comes COLIN!! SO cute, what a fun Mom you are.

Amanda C said...

I love it. Athletic and stylin' at the same time. I love her pink Cons

A Rosie Family said...

Love, Love, Love it!! She is a natural!

Kippy said...

haha, that is too cute. what a poser!

SUMMER said...

Can I please call her Nadia? She looks so cute and so tiny! Fun times today my friend... The O.G. sure treated us right!

Amy said...

Oh dear!!! I am just dying over these adorable athletes!!! How cute and how fun!

Julia Warren said...

cutie. pie.

Anonymous said...

Where's your leo? I know you wanted to wear yours, for sure!!! Cause for sure you have one, or two, or three :) She's a doll and I'm sad she's gonna forget how much she likes me :)

Melissa said...

I'm so glad you did this post! Audrey is signed up for this same class and starts this Saturday!! Too funny. Be sure to send me any tips! Looks like the kiddos had a lot of fun and it definitely looks like you've got an olympian on your hands to me!!

Julia Warren said...

p.s. i want to be your neighbor. whatever happened to FBF? I kind of miss it.

Natalie Hall said...

Wait! That last pose is killer!!!! Move over Shawn.

Kim A said...

Oh Collin....such an over achiever, just like her mama! Maybe next time you're down I could spot her in a back hand spring....she looks ready for it!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Looks like a fun place! Start 'em young.

natalie and jeremy belnap said...

Hey, We are going private on our blog... so please leave me your email if you wish to be invited!

biddles and scootch said...

OMG, how cute is she?? seriously!!!

Lacee said...

Holy catch up!! You are one party girl. I feel like so much has happened since the last time I glanced at your blog. For one, I loved the 80's party. That was classic. And Two, I can't believe how big Collin is getting. She's not a baby anymore. Gymnastics What??? Love it!! When are you coming to town next? Call me so we can plan a dinner date with the girls. Miss you!!