Sunday, November 23, 2008

happy day my friend...

Today is a special day because it is my dear friend Autumn is another year older! I am so lucky to have a friend like Autumn. She is one of the most kind people I know. Really...she is! She is always willing to help whenever I'm in need. I love that she is a nurse and is the perfect example of serving others. I admire her calm way of dealing with life when life gets a little crazy. She lives with 4 boys and amazes me by her immaculate house. We share a bond of being married to BFF's which can be a little challenging at times (thank you for keeping me sane)! I will forever cherish our friendship.
Happy Birthday Autumn!

Collin is a big fan of Autumn's boys. They came over tonight for a little b-day dinner and they couldn't get enough of each other.
I know it looks like Collin is about to kick Phearson...but they were rolling all over the floor together...
...and the bed. We are going to have to keep an eye on these two.And if Phearson doesn't work out...she always has Porter!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun, love fun friends too. Happy Birthday Autumn, my new friend. You look darling as always and looks like you're just enjoying some good ole friend time there in cali. um, Amy's b-day? huh huh!!!

Trisha said...

Happy birthday to Autumn! She really is one of the best people out there, along with you. Collin doesn't look too happy in bed...maybe you don't have to be too worried! Hope your primary pres. went well with the chimes.

Sarah Hull said...

Happy Birthday Autumn!

Darling pictures of Collin with her boyfriends! Too cute!!!

A Rosie Family said...

Awwww, my little Miss. Megan. Thanks for the sweet post and THANK YOU for always making me smile and laugh and keeping ME sane. There really is non other like you and I am so lucky to have you as a friend! (Not to mention having someone to back me up with these crazy hubbies we have) Thank you for marrying Matthie and for coming into my life!!

And especially thank you for a yummy "home cooked meal" for my b-day!(You know those are far and few around these parts:)

A Rosie Family said...

And thank you too Kristen, Trisha and Sarah for the sweet happy birthdays!

Amy said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Autumn Dear!!!!

Cute pics of everyone!!!