Are you just doing this so you can see how many people read your blog... come back from vacation and find like 300 comments? (ah hem... Sarah). JK. If you'd be so kind to add me... jodee.christensen@gmail.com - Dank U.
Hi! I am Carrie Schmitz's sister and I like to check in with your blog once in a while because our little girls are almost the same age. If you don't mind me reading, add me at ktbrownaz@hotmail.com. Thanks! Hope you are doing well! Katie Brown
Me too me too! amylyetter@yahoo.com... I must say, this past month has been especially fun checking in and seeing how many times you dressed up and always as something different! I wish I had dressed up even once this year.
ashleylou_millward@yahoo.com I am Andrea's sister in WA, and seriously love your blog and colin! Plus I can get some great ideas from you! :-) our blog is themillwards.com
what the.... for sure add me :) dkspuh1@cox.net Totally and completely loving the dress up days too!!! Too funny and you make a fabulous Barbie! Nice dresses!!! Love the shimmery hose too!! Very very sexy. That's what we're all about right, good ole sexies!! ha ha... Can't wait to possibly see you at D-land next week!!! Look at the Goat!!!
oh my... I can hardly wait to see your photo shoot-its so runway! When you left a comment I was like whos this fancy little family, low and behold it was you:)As for playing again...I dont know??.. you where pretty lame-NOT EVEN!!!! I died laughing at your text. I also played your singing message to the fam because I think your a real top knotch singer. Next week lets get crazy!!!
I would love to be invited. It's so fun to check in on people, especially when that's the only thing I do besides having conversations with a 2 year old :) (what an excited life I have :)
Hi Megan I would love to be added to your and would also love to add you to mine as well since I went private too. My email is Ladybugmt@hotmail.com Thanks Mandi
Hi, I'm Paige and I will admit that I do "blogstalk" you occasionally. I found you through summers blog. If you don't mind...can you please add me. rammpaige14@aol.com
schmitz.carrie@yahoo.com We have to keep in touch somehow since i hardly ever see you at work!!! Leave your email address and I'll add you to mine also!!
I am a friend of a friend...anyway I love your blog, I love getting ideas on how to dress not only myself but my daughter, and most of all being from Utah with an LDS father (I am not LDS) but I LOVE YOUR FAITH, the way you are proud of your religion and beliefs should be an inspiration to all! I even started my own Girl's Night Out with my Catholic friends. (Mass, confession, and a nice dinner). Anyway, Please add me... am_fajardo@yahoo.com
umm, I'm afraid I haven't proved my friendship yet. It is like a small bud waiting to bloom into a lasting bond:) Don't end this beautiful thing. Please add me!!
Hey girl, its Tara Somppi. I love your blog!! You guys are the cutest family ever. It looks like you are always having so much fun. I cant believe I haven't got to meet Collin yet, she is so adorable.
Found your blog through the Kirby's. I too grew up in Arizona and now live in the L.A area. I miss AZ! Your lucky to be able to visit so often. I love to see the fun things you do there and here. Please add me.
wow you are very popular!! But if you dont mind I check out your blog now and then and I would like to be invited. my email is brittlee_hatch@hotmail.com
Hi..I'm a friend of Karen Matsen's and found your blog through hers. I love your creativity..the Barbie costumes are my fave!! Would love to be added. leefam5@gmail.com Thanks! Sandra
I blog stalk you through Ashley and Brandon's blog through my daughter Mishawn's. I must say your quite entertaining and I'd hate to miss out, besides it's the only way I know what my cousin is up to. I would love to be included in your fan base, Thanks. jolene@gonowmail.com
Ok, Megan, it's Brittney (Riggs) Thurston. I don't know how I found your blog, but I did and I have been stalking you now for a little while. I love seeing all of your adventures, especially the ones at Disneyland, I must say. I live through you! Anywho, I have a blog that I started for my in-laws you are welcome to check out if you want...thurstonfam.blogspot.com. But I would love to keep checking yours out...smotiegal@aol.com.
7/26/11: "Mom, I want to die." Why? "because if I died I wouldn't have to throw up anywhere and I wouldn't have to pick up all my things." (she has a really hard life)
4/26/11: While laying in bed talking to mom: "Mom, I love you more than Dad, and I just love Dad more than Minnie Mouse...because I don't like black...and that's why I don't want you to ever turn on the lights." ok?
6/30/10: "I just want toast. With NO peanut butter. Just WHITE butter. In THIS bowl. With NO crust. Cut in Triangles." she's really easy going.
5/20/10: As we turned the on the everyday morning show she says, "Mickey Mouse the heck?! What is going on?"
4/14/10: "Mom, Dad is SUPER tired." So I say, "Oh really? Why?" and she says in her most serious *I feel so sorry for him voice*, "Because he made REALLY hard pants today."
12/11/09: "Oh, Nevermind Collin" she came back with "Oh, never YOURS mom"
10/23/09: "Mom? Where are we going again?....WAIT....That rhymes with Miss Hannigan!"
10/18/09: While listening to the primary children sing and share messages about "eternal families" during church, we noticed that Collin was rather interested in what they were saying. Matthew asked, "Collin, what are they talking about?"
To which she replied, "What? Turtle families!"
8/4/09: Collin is really into her birthday right now. She'll constantly remind us that hers is February 5th. Tonight she says..."When's your birthday dad?" he told her June 9th. "No...It's not June Dad, that's silly." "When's your birthday mom?" "December 14th." *Gasp* "That's a BEAUTIFUL name"!
4/1/09: "How old are you Collin?" "2!"
"How old is Mommy?" "3"
"How old is Daddy?" "Um...45"
3/20/09: When getting Collin out of bed I ask, "Collin? Are you so freezing cold?" to which she replies, "no mom. I'm so freezing warm!"
122 comments:
you know it.
wendyalowry-at-gmail-com
please add me deonemily@gmail.com
Thanks Deon
delbello1@verizon.net
I'd hate to miss out on a minute of Megan!
oh me oh me....
nataliehall@gmail.com
Are you just doing this so you can see how many people read your blog... come back from vacation and find like 300 comments? (ah hem... Sarah). JK. If you'd be so kind to add me... jodee.christensen@gmail.com - Dank U.
carlandlisawelch@yahoo.com
Do I even need to ask!?
Rnarosenlof2@verizon.net
Hi! I am Carrie Schmitz's sister and I like to check in with your blog once in a while because our little girls are almost the same age. If you don't mind me reading, add me at ktbrownaz@hotmail.com. Thanks! Hope you are doing well!
Katie Brown
Me too me too! amylyetter@yahoo.com... I must say, this past month has been especially fun checking in and seeing how many times you dressed up and always as something different! I wish I had dressed up even once this year.
what?? add me...cadichick@yahoo.com
kristenraleigh@yahoo.com
ashcraftscrazy8@yahoo.com
cherriar at mac dot com
Easy Jodee!!!
Sawaksmith@hotmail.com
crystalannie60@yahoo.com
ashleylou_millward@yahoo.com
I am Andrea's sister in WA, and seriously love your blog and colin! Plus I can get some great ideas from you! :-) our blog is themillwards.com
Absolutely...Drosenlof@gmail.com
amyleeclark-at-gmail-com
lisafharris@hotmail.com
what the.... for sure add me :)
dkspuh1@cox.net
Totally and completely loving the dress up days too!!! Too funny and you make a fabulous Barbie! Nice dresses!!! Love the shimmery hose too!! Very very sexy. That's what we're all about right, good ole sexies!! ha ha... Can't wait to possibly see you at D-land next week!!! Look at the Goat!!!
oh my... I can hardly wait to see your photo shoot-its so runway! When you left a comment I was like whos this fancy little family, low and behold it was you:)As for playing again...I dont know??.. you where pretty lame-NOT EVEN!!!! I died laughing at your text. I also played your singing message to the fam because I think your a real top knotch singer. Next week lets get crazy!!!
xoxoxo
rachwaite@hotmail.com
jbsecrist@hotmail.com
Ok.. count me in! sandralynnpaul@yahoo.com
Keep in touch!
lindseyslads@cox.net
Email me your email so I can invite you to mine!
Lindsey Jeppsen
pcummard@msn.com
Put me on the list!
nauvoochick@hotmail.com
Heeeey...I want in on the Megan party for shizzle!!!
amy.williford@gmail.com
erikagunn@gmail.com please.
Stop it with these too cute pictures of Collin...the top...the side...can't handle it!!!
mindihall76@gmail.com (Brett Flaherty's sister)
kstoltz@inttechnologies.com!
Thanks Meg.... Kamber
shanellandbrad@gmail.com
Thanks!
megan_madi@hotmail.com
I would love to be invited. It's so fun to check in on people, especially when that's the only thing I do besides having conversations with a 2 year old :)
(what an excited life I have :)
you know my email... add me girl!
count me in.
carrfamily4@sbcglobal.net
jilltyler99@yahoo.com
It is Stephanie (Grace) from back in the day. I would love to be able to visit your blog! What a darling family!
sgrace56@yahoo.com
blake_liz@msn.com
Yes please
a_larsen444@mac.com
If you didn't already know, I love reading your blog!
Macattack018@aol.com
Thanks!
I would hope i wouldn't have to leave a comment, but JIC! Love you!
If you have room...Sarah's friend Jenni (an "80's friend" that you really didn't know in the 80's:))
aandjbish@msn.com
tuckeho@hotmail.com
Hey I'd love to keep seeing what your cute little family is up to!
stacymariealbers@yahoo.com
karaliann@gmail.com
i, of course, missed you at dland but i hope you are both feeling better :)
I would love to still check your cute site. bonharkey52@yahoo.com
For sure want an invite. Love ya girl. Love the Barbie's you look so real. Like a life-size barbie.
sorry email is heyallison9@hotmail.com
I would love for you to add me! angie8smith@yahoo.com
Please add your friend who almost has a blog ready! c_aholloway@hotmail.com
kiley.gonzalez@gmail.com
Hi Megan I would love to be added to your and would also love to add you to mine as well since I went private too. My email is Ladybugmt@hotmail.com
Thanks Mandi
Hi,
I'm Paige and I will admit that I do "blogstalk" you occasionally. I found you through summers blog. If you don't mind...can you please add me.
rammpaige14@aol.com
Don't forget about me!!
laceeh@cox.net
schmitz.carrie@yahoo.com We have to keep in touch somehow since i hardly ever see you at work!!! Leave your email address and I'll add you to mine also!!
monkiebabee@yahoo.com
thanks!
I am a friend of a friend...anyway I love your blog, I love getting ideas on how to dress not only myself but my daughter, and most of all being from Utah with an LDS father (I am not LDS) but I LOVE YOUR FAITH, the way you are proud of your religion and beliefs should be an inspiration to all! I even started my own Girl's Night Out with my Catholic friends. (Mass, confession, and a nice dinner). Anyway, Please add me...
am_fajardo@yahoo.com
Anna
umm, I'm afraid I haven't proved my friendship yet. It is like a small bud waiting to bloom into a lasting bond:) Don't end this beautiful thing. Please add me!!
ugh..i forgot staceybish@msn.com
Add me!
km.holloway@cox.net
add me to the list! Thanks, Jenna Nash.
nashtychick@yahoo.com
rachgharris@hotmail.com
Don't forget me!
mauryquinn@yahoo.com
Megan,
Hey girl, its Tara Somppi. I love your blog!! You guys are the cutest family ever. It looks like you are always having so much fun. I cant believe I haven't got to meet Collin yet, she is so adorable.
I would love to be invited to your blog.
tearbear2100@yahoo.com
I hope we can see you soon. We all miss you guys.
auntvivi@hotmail.com
I don't want to miss out!
samsalima@gmail.com
Collin is such a cute scarecrow. amandacrookston[at]cox[dot]net
thanks
ooo me too
juliahwarren@gmail.com
of course i want to be added!!!!
lilpuna121@yahoo.com
miss ya! tara
Megan,
You know my email I think. Please invite me.
please invite us:
aries2382@hotmail.com
umm..i'm a little nervous to ask you but can you add me to your list?? i like your blog..
boogiedowncrazystyle@gmail.com
thanks!
p.s. i still love my hair!!
Stacey is cracking me up right now. We need to plan "Megan goes Inland ASAP!"
I second Sandy's comment about still loving her hair because she just told me today how much she still dies over it. And my mom too for that matter.
We are almost related - so please add me!
oh ya!
davenportdk@yahoo.com
sign me up:
tracy.dietcoke@gmail.com
I love to check in with you and your cutie!
Jodi (Simonton)
jdavisphoto@gmail.com
Me me me! jilliancoons2@yahoo.com
Please add me (Jennie Player Nichols) and Karen too! I always like to keep in touch with old friends!
nichols.jennie@gmail.com
karenmatsen@yahoo.com
ps...i'm going private too so if you want an invite leave me your email :).
Natalie Todd (Tucker)... natbrotuc@hotmail.com
add me. :) HOpefully we get to see you guys for christmas. Collin is such a big girl!
Don't forget us! :)
petersonj3@gmail.com
Please add me to the list!
Heather92007@yahoo.com
We might have to come downstairs and have some words with you if we aren't added.HAHA! elderholloway19@hotmail.com
sntuzzolino@gmail.com
love your halloween get-ups!
bethgoodman@mac.com
Found your blog through the Kirby's. I too grew up in Arizona and now live in the L.A area. I miss AZ! Your lucky to be able to visit so often. I love to see the fun things you do there and here. Please add me.
elizabethcripps@gmail.com
wow you are very popular!! But if you dont mind I check out your blog now and then and I would like to be invited. my email is brittlee_hatch@hotmail.com
I met you randomly in Cali with Sarah Hull. Im kristens rogers friend too so im not overly stockerish!! tricia@chandlereye.com
Thanks
jennysteiner@gmail.com
yes, please!
olivesmom16@yahoo.com
I admit to blog-stalking you! It's Mindy (Hunt) from Mesa High and the old ward. I love seeing what you are up to! mkarafa@usatoday.com
don't wanna loose ya now that iv'e found ya! hamahkorn at yahoo dot com. =) Love the halloween pics... adorable! Heidi
I'm assuming you know to add me, but just in case! I will continue to assume that you know my email address so that I don't have to put it up here :)
I won't look too much!
mcdogg15@gmail.com
I'm a friend of sarah hull and would love to keep reading your blog.
djfiveo@yahoo.com
Thanks
Rachel Garces
Hi..I'm a friend of Karen Matsen's and found your blog through hers. I love your creativity..the Barbie costumes are my fave!! Would love to be added.
leefam5@gmail.com
Thanks!
Sandra
wow look at all those comments! i would like to be invited please...ashlylark@gmail.com
I would love to view your blog. Love the Halloween costumes!!
codyandbritt@yahoo.com
shellyfreedom@gmail.com
duh
we lov eyou tons
I blog stalk you through Ashley and Brandon's blog through my daughter Mishawn's. I must say your quite entertaining and I'd hate to miss out, besides it's the only way I know what my cousin is up to. I would love to be included in your fan base, Thanks.
jolene@gonowmail.com
hey meg, add me
simplesayings07@yahoo.com
Kyfriedballer2001@yahoo.com
Thanks Mishawn
Are you serious!!!! 105, wow!
I love reading your blog!
jennygirl87@gmail.com
cassie_m_smith@hotmail.com
seriously?
Wow... looks like you have quite the following! Add me in there!
krystalthompson@mail.weber.edu
Ok, Megan, it's Brittney (Riggs) Thurston. I don't know how I found your blog, but I did and I have been stalking you now for a little while. I love seeing all of your adventures, especially the ones at Disneyland, I must say. I live through you! Anywho, I have a blog that I started for my in-laws you are welcome to check out if you want...thurstonfam.blogspot.com. But I would love to keep checking yours out...smotiegal@aol.com.
megan i would love to still look at your blog!! p.s. this is nate and kippy's favorite sister... ashleyduffin@gmail.com
Uhhh oh.. that's over 100. What are you going to do?
Megan, I would love to see your blog when you go private if you have room! blythebray@gmail.com
anneandmattj@hotmail.com
add me if you dont mind :) meredith91@yahoo.com
hey there, it's kristi, summer's friend. add me, it's fun to blog- hop over to your neck of the woods. add me! chadandkristi@cox.net
admitted blog stalker... azhills@gmail.com... if you don't mind:)
Alyse Hill
Please add me. I love reading your blog. rdonyel@hotmail.com also if you email me, I will add you to mine. Thanks!
lauracummard@hotmail.com
Thanks M
Add me. I'm so excited I found your blog. jntmurphy@hotmail.com
hi Megan! This post was from so long ago, so I don't know if you're still privatizing your blog.. but if you are, please add me.
hollidayerin@yahoo.com ... two L's. Thanks!
Post a Comment