Monday, December 1, 2008

sea world fun

today was the perfect day. not too hot and not too cold. not too crowded. just plain fun!

i wish this place wasn't so far because the kids area is so perfect for these 2 friends.

just for you Kippy!

collin can roughly prounce most people's names. however, this little buddy Logan, who she is probably with the most, is pronounced, "E-nah"? no clue where she came up with that one!
i don't get it? why do we think that a child would love an enormous tie wearing yellow bird with crazy eyes and a huge beak? sorry for torturing you Collin but I couldn't get enough of your trembling fear! so sad...but so cute! and the other think i couldn't get enough of was the 4D movie where my 1 year old kept her glasses on the entire time. pretty funny. thanks for sharing a magical day with us "Shisha and E-Nah"!

8 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

Oh fun! Sea world is one of my favorite childhood memories. I think I would have done the same thing with that bird in my face:)

Sarah Hull said...

So fun. Loved the glasses and the fact that she kept them on the whole time!
It is such a crack up that she says Logan's name like that (its so cute though) because she really is so well spoken! I was just thinking about that the other night. I think she talks better than Ella!

Julia Warren said...

The pic of Collin with Big Bird is priceless. I too cannot get enough of her cute/sad trembling fear!

Anonymous said...

How great it is that you live so close to such fun things!! We will have to make another trip that way--we love that place too:)

Kippy said...

Oh thank you so much for the tribute! I have sat on that very manatee-amazing ;) Looks like a fun day with the marine life.

Trisha said...

loved every minute of it! except maybe the rude guy on our first ride...that would never happen at disneyland.

A Rosie Family said...

Nothing like good old Sea World! Glad you guys had a good time and that the weather was perfect.

Can't get over miss Collin and those glasses! Too cute!

Kim A said...

Oh wow, Collin and Big Bird and her wearing those 4D glasses really made me smile today! Thanks girls!