This post probably means nothing to you. However, being the family journal that this is, my dear husband would be very disappointed if this was not documented. It was kind of a big deal at our house. Here's to the Papadakis family!
Love,
hess fam
matthew & john couldn't contain their excitement

enjoying our authentic greek dinner with my B-I-L visiting from OR.
we missed you Christy and Gunn's!
after 3 attempts, matthew opened his eyes!
talk about customer service. this is John Papadakis himself. if you don't know who he is, ask your husband. if he doesn't know who he is...don't worry about it. I was very impressed by the fun atmosphere this guy has created in his restaurant. he might have squeezed me a little too tight but I'm glad I was able to experience the fun!
thanks again john w. for a fabulous dinner...and thanks to john p. for having a son whom my husband is a little in love with.





8 comments:
Rob will die.
He has been wanting to go to that restaurant forever.
Now we know were to take them to dinner for Operation: Best Friends.
How was the food? How long did Mr. P squeeze you? Was Petros anywhere in the vicinity?
p.s.
Good luck today!!!
So.... I guess I need to talk to Ryan and get back to you.
Sincerely,
Uneducated/confused
Three attempts...I have the same problem! I'll need to get back to you about this guy also.
Kevin took me there on one of our first dates!
so sad i missed out. next time, i'm coming and it'll be a ladies choice. thanks for taking care of my husband this week.
I'm alot jealous of the festivities you partook there. Did they belly dance, sing, break plates and play every instrument possible?? Guess where we are having Willies Graduation dinner-yep! Peppy Pappy- Dakis.
next week Disneyland??
The Good'ol P! That is cool that you guys went there that is definitely on the list.
So confused....
Post a Comment