Sunday, January 11, 2009

our week in a nutshell...

we dined with friends...
met new friends...
played with old friends...
drove a lot...
and had some awkward moments...

all compliments to Disneyland. thank you walt for keeping us busy!

11 comments:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Nothing makes a week better than DISNEYLAND!!!

Kippy said...

You mean you weren't totally at home in Goofy's arms? Collin makes the cutest faces.

Amanda C said...

and I am going to stop tuning in if you keep going to Disneyland...

Kizzycakes said...

where were these taken? i thought i'd seen all parts of d-land, but these are totally unfamiliar to me. that makes me sad.

Amy said...

I swear that goofy had a total crush on you. He was all over that!!! Thanks for the GOOD time!!! Next time Aud will partake in the goofy's goodness.

SUMMER said...

I would like to crown you the "Queen of Disneyland"!

A Rosie Family said...

Awww... Fun!

Kim A said...

Collin with Alice in Wonderland is so "stinkin" cute..haha!

Olive-us said...

So fun!!!
What was with that Goofy? And, did we ever find out if the person in the Goofy suit was a man or a woman?
Scary thought.

Kristen said...

Megan, your posts make me laugh. Collin is so funny! I love all her attitude pictures. where did she get that from?

Juliette said...

I can't wait for those awkward moments in 3 weeks! Malloy is beside himself and wants to go on the tower of terror which I haven't even gone on- YIKES!