



2 years ago today my daughter came out looking a little like an alien. but thank goodness for heavy drugs and a mother's heart...i instantly fell in love! today she is my beautiful little 2 year old princess that i'm 100% obsessed with! i love her sass, her girly-ness, and her happy (most of the time) energy! i love my best baby girlfriend.





28 comments:
I don't remember her head looking like that when I saw her in the hospital...holy cow!! We love her too, especialy since we enjoyed a year of Disney thanks to her fun birthday celebrations!
Happy Birthday to Collin!
What, she is REALLY 2 today?? wow, I can't believe it cam e again so quick.
Happy Birthday to the sweetest little peanut I know. You are fun, cute as can be and full of silliness and sass! We love you, Collin.
Happy Birthday Collin!
Love, Charlee
I miss her already! Happy Happy Birthday Collin dear!
Happy Birthday Collin!! You are such a sweet girl. The 2 year old picture is soooooo cute!
Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl!
She really is such a cutie!!
We are coming your way the first of March...any must do things I should know about? Any suggestions of great things my boys would love?
She is such an adorable little girl! I can't believe it's been 2 years. Happy Birthday to Collin!
Oh my goodness! Those pictures are darling! Loved this post! Love that sweet girl! Love you!
Happy Birthday to my favorite two year old!
Happy Birthday Tollin! You sure grew into a cute little baby girlfriend! Can't wait to see if mom still loves the sass at 13!
Happy Birthday Collin! She can't get much cuter, #2 is going to have to work hard to be that cute.
Happy Birthday to our sweet and always entertaining Collin!! Love you baby girl! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!!!
Well what a cutie at 2 !!! We're so sad we missed her fun day!
Oh "Angel"a~ You are the sweetest little gal I know. I hope you had a great birthday and had fun at Disneyland yesterday! Truthfully, I think your mom likes it more than you do but thats just between you and me! And I never realized how much you and Haven looked alike as babies! Both Alien sisters from outer space. You are as ADORABLE as they come and I can't wait to meet your new baby sister or brother!
happy birthday Collin, she is beautiful!!
Happy bday Collin!
Happy Bday Collin!! I can't believe our babies are 2. That went by really fast. Woah on her head shot as a fresh baby. Quite the vacuum suck. She is such a cute, petite girly!
Oh man, I totally remember seeing those vacuum pictures! How funny...I'm sure that's not what you were thinking at the time.
Happy Birthday to an adorable little girl. Let me guess..you went to D-land. Jealous, and want to see pictures.
I did NOT forget yesterday-I was so super busy at work with babies sharing Collin's day. Happy Birthday to you Collin girl! Love you! Can't wait to see what was in store on your big day! I love all those pictures.
that vacuumed head is making me laugh out loud. grace was vacuumed out too & her head is still lopsided...lol.
miss you!
xoxoxo
amanda
Such a little peanut! We sure had fun with you guys. Thanks for always sharing Collin. Happy Birthday doll face!
Happy Birthday!!! THe first pic is so crazy. She is a DOLL love her. Hopefully we will see you guys soon. I can't wait to take Ivy to the beach.
ahhh! I will die if they have to use a vacuum on my babies head! how scary is that! She is so so cute!
I don't remember her head looking that way either at the hospital! She was.. and still is adorable! Happy big #2 to our sweet yet sassy Collin! Thanks for coming to play with us on your big day!!!
Happy, happy, happy, birthday Miss Collin Mae!!!
We love you so!!
Happy Birthday to a very stylish 2 year old, and congrats on # 2! How exciting.
Um totally love Utah trip pics. I really had so much fun. I can't wait to do it again. You're hot stuff! See you in a couple weeks.
Post a Comment