Friday, June 26, 2009

To the makers of the following products...

THANK YOU!
I just bought my first pair of maternity pants with a full panel. Life Changing.
I'm not sure if you can overdose on Tums...but these 'Smoothies' are saving my life!

Ever heard of carpal tunnel? This is my newest accessory that I sport in bed!
I don't have many cravings this go around. However, Jamba Juice is really treating me nicely these days. Preferably Peanut Butter Mood!

8 comments:

Braden and Jodee said...

You JUST got the full panel pants!!!!?!?!?!??????!????? Those are by far the B-E-S-T invention ever. EVER.

Kenny said...

Are they the Motherhood secret fit belly? Those are the best!

Anonymous said...

I can't remember the last time I went to Jamba. I used to love the chocolate mood. Now I'm gonna have to take a trip there! Love the full panel jeans.

A Rosie Family said...

Awww you can breath now.. I agree with Kendall with the secret fit belly pants.. they were by far the best ones.

Tums... oh the memories

I can picutre you in your p.j.s and your wrist guard.. too funny!

Jamba.. did you say Jamba? Let me get my keys!!

Kippy said...

I'm glad you are finding relief with these necessities. I must invest in some "full panels" next time. A peanut butter mood does sound delish. Haven't had one in a while. And I loved your June post.

Sherri Araiza said...

I had to wear one of those beauties on each wrist when I was pregnant. Oh the joys of motherhood...

natalie todd said...

I also love Jamba Juice being prego... its just so refreshing. I love the Aloha Pineapple myself. And I will definitely need to invest in some full panels soon. Thanks for the heads up!

juliette said...

Oh the pregnant memories are still too fresh in my mind. The heartburn, the cravings, the belly! Cute pants, yummy jamba and please have that baby soon, I want to see her!