The other night we went on a fun date with some great Long Beach Natives. Who were all too familiar with this ghost story...and it's location.
We decided it was a great night to face our fears and introduce the non-natives to Igor!
First we tried Koi for dinner. I give it about 3 out of 5 stars....but I give the company 5+ stars for sure!

They we piled into the same car for the real fun to begin. Bryant did a fab job driving. Kyle did an awesome job navigating. And Matthew did a KILLER job narrating!






11 comments:
That's funny. I think I wet my pants the first time I went down the alley. I just remember Adam jumping out of a trashcan and banging the can lids together to scare us.
Don't say "Killer" like that! It gave me goosebumps just thinking about it!!!
I think i'll have to just copy and paste this post right onto mine b/c you did a fabulous job at summing up the funnest night!!!!
I think all of us "natives" should get together and share our "first time" down Egor's alley stories. I swear I died a thousand deaths when Mathew jumped onto the car hood and about killed all of us inside the car with fear!!!
Good times. Good memories!
Such a fun night with such fun friends!!!
That is a blast! Igor's alley is quite scary. Did you get a chance to go to Midgetland?
Ok first off...what the heck is Igor's Alley?? I've been in the area almost 10 years and I haven't heard of it EVER! Second, WHAATTTT??? You're giving Koi only 3 stars Megan?! Are you insane...it's the best sushi around! We should do dinner there together and introduce you to the good stuff.
LOL! Megan I just found this article searching online! http://thedistrictweekly.com/2007/print/features/amazing-stories/
Check it out!
That is just too funny!
I remember many Halloween nights going down there with everyone, fun times! I agree with Melissa, The Hess boys always tried to take scary to a whole new level.
The first time i went was after a church dance. When we were almost to the end of the ally Some upset man let his dog loose into the ally. We all ran like crazy and jumped in the car waiting at the end of the street. 3 of us girls left behind 1 if not both shoes in the ally. Of course we all had the same story when we got home to our houses. We took our shoes off at the dance and we couldn't find them at the end of the night. Technicly(?) that is not a lie. We just left out the part of putting the shoes on, leaving the dance,not going straight home, and running so fast that they flew off our feet. Ok, It was a lie. And believe me, I never went back again!
Sounds spooky! Collin and her "friend" are adorable.
So how was Igor's alley? Do you, my friend, like sushi?
You look "skinny" in your "skinny jeans." Collin is too cute.
Post a Comment