Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall in Love

I FALL in love with these faces every time I see them!


And don't get me started on how these 2 are "fall"ing in love!
thanks Sarah!

11 comments:

trisha said...

all of them r so cute!!!

biddles and scootch said...

so stinkin cute!!

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

How could you not fall in love with those sweet girls?! The pictures are darling, of course!

The Thatchers said...

So cute! Your girls look so much alike. ADORABLE!

zuniga family said...

So cute!
By the way, I have a hair appt. with you on Thursday at 12:00. I can't wait! I want to go dark!

Krystal said...

Those dresses are adorable! I love the picture of Collin and Phearson!

A Rosie Family said...

I Fall in Love everytime I see those adorable little faces too!!

And thoes two love birds... well I don't even have the words.

Unknown said...

I love the dresses and the girls! They are so cute. My favorite is the picture of Collin sitting with her hands in her lap. Her and her BF are really cute together! ;)

Kim A said...

adorable!

kiks said...

i'm thinkin that your newest bundle is looking a lot like YOU! love having mini-me's. girls are fun!

The Tyler's said...

Cutest pictures ever! Love those little lady's so much. I used to think Collin looked just like you but now I think Blake looks more like you!