"I'm Aurora and you're Jasmine"
"I showed Sleeping Beauty my Aurora flip flops"
"Bibbity-Bobbity you're Chinderella"
"I love Tinkerbell...and Rosetta..and the Yellow One...but we don't know her name"
"I'm going to be Alice for Halloween...and Blake will be the Cheshire Cat...and Daddy will be the White Rabbit...and you will be the Queen of Hearts!"
"Mom, do they have dress-ups at their house?"
"Mom, I don't like dinosaurs, I like princesses!" (random)
These are quotes we hear in our house just about every day. Collin is definitely all girl. She has quite the imagination with all of her princess "friends". She begs to visit them at Disneyland just about every day. Her day was made last week when we actually stopped to meet a few of them.









9 comments:
Oh my goodness Megan...can't believe how cute she is!!! Love her little pose in the second pic! She getting so big:) miss that cuteness!
I am obsessed with that little girl! She is the yummiest peanut ever..
I love that you are carrying Collin and have Blake in the Bjorn. I remember those days!!!
Yes she is definately a little princess that girl! I lost count of how many times she told me she was Jasmine the other day.
And the Dinosaurs... well those would be at my house. One of Phearsons favorites.
Oooops I meant the pose in the 3rd pic...but of course all of them are so dang cute;-)
Oh my gosh. Cutest thing ever!
-Angie
I love that little girl. She just is so loveable.
TOOOOO cute!
Love it! And love the blog header! She is such a doll!!!
Post a Comment