Tuesday, November 3, 2009

sweet dreams

I hope they will always be this close.

16 comments:

Abby Runyan said...

That makes me want to cry. SO sweet.

Krystal said...

That melts my heart.

Sarah Hull said...

just darling! what a great shot!

Heather said...

That is precious!

The Holloway's said...

I love it! What cute sisters and what a great picture!

Natalie said...

Your girls are so cute. I want to kiss that little baby of yours. I loved your costumes for them, especially that cute Chestshire Cat. I miss you, Megan! I'm coming in January for the weekend--maybe going out to dinner?

Amy said...

SHUT UP! Too cute!

SUMMER said...

Precious.

A Rosie Family said...

Love it!

Olive-us said...

So sweet!

Kippy said...

oh now that is cute. i loved your halloween. guess i'll keep commenting since we can't get a hold of eachother!

Braden and Jodee said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

member when we used to do that? That's not a creepy question.

natalie todd said...

Oh I love it. Doesn't get any cuter than that. It was so great seeing you today. Thanks again. So glad to get those roots gone!

Juliette said...

You know they will be best buds! Along with their favorite girl cousisn Nixie and Delilah!

Julia Warren said...

Adorbs. When do I get to see them (and YOU) again??