This little gal is making me smile...a lot lately. She is full funny comments and definitely into her style these days. She's very particular about what she is willing to wear day to day. (That is actually going to be another post.) But this night, she decided to come up with a real winner to go drive by some "crazy Christmas houses" as she likes to call the well lit houses.

6 comments:
Loved seeing you at the wedding & sharing our fav at Oreganos. Counting down the days till you come back. Love, Collins fashion. ( right up my ally, comfty) & dying over those shoes.
i'm gonna eat her!
I hope Collin will be my friend when she grows up. The personality combo of you and Matthew is going to be awesome!
love her!
love it...from head to toe! aud needs some collin love, come over!
Ok, aside from Collins awesome attire, I never noticed the XXL dog door in your back door. So when's the dog lover gonna get herself a dog...maybe Christmas morning you'll get a puppy?!
Ok, so I found your blog off of Shalae's & didn't want to be a totally creepy stalker, so... here I am confessing I'm adding your blog to my list!
Thanks again for taking the pictures with my camera, and sorry that yours were pitch black!
P.S.- I want my future daughters to look half as cute as yours!
Post a Comment