Tuesday, December 15, 2009

She's done it again...

My ever so talented mother has struck once again. She whipped up this little number for my new addition...
And what? Is that what I think it is? Is that really the beginning stages of a replica to my advent calendar that I have been drooling over?
Why...I do believe it is. And I sure am one happy daughter.
Final product will be disclosed at a later date.

13 comments:

Trisha said...

if you say so, then I'm asking for one too, we did sew together afterall.

Amanda C said...

Can I borrow your Mom?? Just for a little while?

the Hess' said...

how fun.. And I just love the new family pics...

Bonnie said...

And what? Is that the most adorable family picture I have ever seen? Yes, I think so!!

Lisa Harris said...

Maybe Maryann and I can be roomates now?
darling family picture!

Kippy said...

please don't post it. i'm sick of the jealousy. and ask her if i can place some orders. i'm serious! oh and PLEASE post more where that family photo came from! i love love love it :)

Kara said...

jealous of that beautiful work in progress... and i love the family pic!

Abby Runyan said...

I love, love, love the stockings & I'm so excited to see the final product of the advent calender. Love the new header too.

Sarah said...

Blake's stocking is rocking my world right about now!! and I can't even talk about the advent calendar or I'll tear up. i am SO happy/jealous of you.

Anonymous said...

That Maryann - she's a keeper! She is so good with the kids in primary. Love your new family pic! Share some more please!

Amy said...

GORGEOUS PICTURES...GORGEOUS CALENDAR!!!

Amy said...

oh...and gorgeous stocking...stop it all...i can't handle it!!!

Unknown said...

1) I love the new header pic!
2) Disneyland looks and sounds SO fun. K now I really wanna plan a trip. Who cares about $$!
3) Mary Ann is amazing. I saw the advent calendar the other day and you are one lucky girl! I want to make one like it before next Christmas!
4) See you in a week!!!!!