My Sweet Collin.
Oh how I love you so. You make us laugh every day. You are mommy's best helper, daddy's best buddy, and Blake's best entertainment. You are always making good choices and trying your best to be happy. You have brought more joy to our home in the last 3 years that we could have ever imagined. I love listening to you sing, especially when you put a little Broadway into your voice. I love watching you dance and make up new moves with names like "the Arabesque Frog". I love listening to your imagination as you play with your "friends" who aren't really there. I love watching you do puzzles in record time and seeing how your smart little brain works...completely different than mine. You are a quick learner, a kind friend, and perfect example to your sister. I hope I'm not speaking too soon. I've heard about how *FUN* Three can be.
Oh how I love you so. You make us laugh every day. You are mommy's best helper, daddy's best buddy, and Blake's best entertainment. You are always making good choices and trying your best to be happy. You have brought more joy to our home in the last 3 years that we could have ever imagined. I love listening to you sing, especially when you put a little Broadway into your voice. I love watching you dance and make up new moves with names like "the Arabesque Frog". I love listening to your imagination as you play with your "friends" who aren't really there. I love watching you do puzzles in record time and seeing how your smart little brain works...completely different than mine. You are a quick learner, a kind friend, and perfect example to your sister. I hope I'm not speaking too soon. I've heard about how *FUN* Three can be.
Happy Birthday to my Best Baby Girlfriend.
***photos by Sarah Hull***













18 comments:
Wow, wow, wow!!!! I can NOT believe it was 3 years ago that I was babysitter her every afternoon at you cute apt on 3rd st! That is just insane!!!
Happy birthday you cutie pa-tootie!!!!
Happy Birthday Collin!!! WOW, can't believe she is 3!!! John is just around the corner. & please tell me you heard 3 was easier. That is how I'm getting by these days......
Happy Birthday to one doll of a girl!
happy bday COLLIN!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Miss Collin!! We love you sweet girl.
Happy Birthday Little Miss Collin! You are too sweet and too cute for words!
She is just the prettiest little thing! Happy bday!
Happy Birthday Miss Collin!
Oh Collin. Stop growing up! You are the sweetest, silliest doll. We love you oodles of noodles.
Happiest Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday Collin! You are such a cutie!
Oh Meg, you have an adorable little sassy girl! That's how I like them the best. I love 3 years old. Yes, they can have an attitude but they also can talk so well and reason and come up with the funniest things. She is precious!
she really is too cute. and all of these pics are adorable. esp. the one's of you two. happy birthday collin mae :)
Happy Birthday Collin!! I hope you had a wonderful day today. You've been counting it down for two weeks. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Happy Birthday to Collin! She is such a sweetheart. And you look gorgeous in that picture of her and you:)
three is so big! I can't believe my "baby" will be three so soon too. makes me sad.
Big Girl now! She is so sweet. YOur such a cute mom!
i am dying right now, cus on saturday Tilley wore her navy old navy dress and bright yellow old navy sweater. so cute1
OOO, so much new material to comment on. I love your baby girlfriend! Happy Happy Birthday Collin Dear!
Post a Comment