After a week of starvation the winner was.....

Matthew: Total weight loss-19.75 lbs & 10.5%
Ready to jump back on the eating train...

Russ: Total weight loss-20.25 lbs. & 9.7%
Trying to stay on track.

Because they were going by percentage, Matthew won...by a hair

Blake was proud of her daddy.

Day 2
Started our morning off with a little B on the B.

And then it was off to the pool for the day.

This girl was due for a vacation after her stay in the hospital. I think she enjoyed her day by the pool.

Then there was a creeper at the pool...

and that creeper started picking up on Shalae...

and then he decided to pose for a picture with us...

after about 7+ hours of fun in the sun we dried off...and then someone got back in...

These 2 buddies were ready to wind down with a movie

Day 3
a fun lunch



and a sad goodbye






9 comments:
What a fun getaway. Glad you guys had a good time and so glad this darn bet is over (one more to go!!!)... So where are we going for dinner?:)
Looks like a fun trip. Congrats on the win Matthew!!
I love how Blake and Jozie have the same target wardrobe:) Jozie has that same polka dot onsie!
In the last picture Shalae is giving you "the Bird" because the conteset was rigged...and...you are due for an oil change. Check the sticker in the window.
What a fun little trip. I've never been to PS..crazy huh?
I'm doing a little weight loss challenge with a friend and I sooo wish I was Mathew eating that pizza right now. Dieting stinks!
Love the pizza vs salad pictures. too funny!
I felt like I was on the trip with you with that great detailed photo/description post! Too bad we couln't have spend the weekend together though, or at least a day :( Next time we go up for sure! Miss u all!
Blake is sooooo dang cute! Everyone is cute but that smile every second! I wanna squeeze her! And a congrats to Matthew for winning the contest.
I would NOT be flipping you guys off!! Thank you thank you thank you again for the nice weekend away! Right now I'm wishing we were playing some more madgab. I'm sure Russ will come up with a whole new set of phrases for our next little get together. I loved this post, I love you guys and miss you all already, and Patrick Swayze will always hold a special place in my heart.
i never commented on this post and how hard i laughed! looked like lots of fun
Post a Comment