Something you may or may not know about me is that my house is small.
Like...
2 Bedroom 1 bathroom kind of small.
Like...
Laundry in the garage kind of small.
Like...
No dishwasher kind of small.
Like...
Can vacuum my whole house using one outlet kind of small.
You get the point?
So when I offered my most recent set of visitors to come stay, most people thought I was a crazy person. However, I knew that these were some pretty special guests coming so I did whatever I could to make it work.
My oldest brother has always had a special place in my heart. (as do all my sibs). But he is the example. The leader. The always has it together guy. We joke that my brother Matt will always be the favorite child. Well it's true. He's a great guy, with an awesome wife, with 6 of the cutest, funnest, most well behaved kids I know. They work together as a family. They always support and look out for each other. They are respectful of others and they are just super easy to have around. I have always looked up to this family as an example of how I would like my family to be. (although, I don't think I could do the 6 kid thing as graceful as Krysta!)
Like...
2 Bedroom 1 bathroom kind of small.
Like...
Laundry in the garage kind of small.
Like...
No dishwasher kind of small.
Like...
Can vacuum my whole house using one outlet kind of small.
You get the point?
So when I offered my most recent set of visitors to come stay, most people thought I was a crazy person. However, I knew that these were some pretty special guests coming so I did whatever I could to make it work.
My oldest brother has always had a special place in my heart. (as do all my sibs). But he is the example. The leader. The always has it together guy. We joke that my brother Matt will always be the favorite child. Well it's true. He's a great guy, with an awesome wife, with 6 of the cutest, funnest, most well behaved kids I know. They work together as a family. They always support and look out for each other. They are respectful of others and they are just super easy to have around. I have always looked up to this family as an example of how I would like my family to be. (although, I don't think I could do the 6 kid thing as graceful as Krysta!)
Shoreline Village
Kade as my car buddy when Matthew wasn't around (we obviously couldn't all fit in one car!)
BBQ in the backyard
Knott's Fun
Picnic in the parking lot
a LOT of bread slices
a LOT of Toilet paper
Trip to LA (armpit of the world ;)) with 6 kids and 2 adults looking like a circus
Candy Shop
Frosted
Date Night and Eclipse
Not one but 2 tents in my back yard
Freezing cold Beach Day
Cousin Love
Sister Laughs
Family Memories never to be forgotten!
PLEASE COME BACK!!!!!!






1 comment:
again with the tents! you had me laughing out loud. my house is possibly the tiniest in OC so we should trade space saving tips. serioulsy, living in under 1,300 sq.ft makes me really good at Tetris.
Post a Comment