Monday, September 20, 2010

it was a lovely weekend.

Photobucket

8 comments:

trisha said...

I thought that was you singing when it first started. Had me laughing!

Sarah Hull said...

I too thought you were singing! Love it!!!

Kim A said...

Oh my gosh, I don't know why I'm laughing so hard at this video! And of course, yes I as well thought you were singing at the beginning which is what got me started laughing in the first place! Miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schmitz Family said...

This is the funniest video with perfect music!!! I died laughing the whoel time!!

A Rosie Family said...

OK.. I need sound.. now. It was very cute without the sound but sounds like it was even better with... where is my phone... now...

A Rosie Family said...

OK.. I need sound.. now. It was very cute without the sound but sounds like it was even better with... where is my phone... now...

Megan said...

Your family is so cute. I'm leaving you this message so that you can get to my blog. I have to admit I have been a bit of a blog loser lately, but I will catch up soon. The pettiskirts were a hit at the party and got some major compliments. I had to pry them off my girls Sunday morning while getting ready for church. Thanks, I'm already spreading the word.

Kristen said...

ahahahaa!! Matthew is Hilarious! this video cracks me up and inspires me to get my video camera out more!