{the fam...and the cool softball jersey}
{grandma mar & the girls}
{blake being blake}
{collin lovin' her dad}
{sneaking a little visit with the Adams' fam}
Over Memorial Day Weekend, we took a family trip out to Arizona and headed up to the mountains. This is one softball tournament that I really do enjoy attending. Don't get me wrong, I love watching my husband play ball, but sometimes it's not the funnest dragging the kids out to the fields late at night. This tournament, however, if filled with fun friends and family that makes the weekend wonderful.
Minus the car-sick 4 year old in our week old car, the team that didn't do so well, and the totally awesome uniforms, the trip couldn't have been better. My brother did the kindest service that deserves a shout out. We usually stay at my dad's cabin, which we love doing. The kids love it and I love the memories it creates. The plumbing was broken in the cabin so we were going to have to stay in a hotel. That brother of mine was so nice to go up there early to fix the plumbing just so we could stay there. I'm grateful that he was willing and that he knew what he was doing.
I LOVE Arizona. I LOVE my family.






5 comments:
so fun! that pic of blake is gorg.
I was wondering when you would update
Sounds like a fun weekend.. one of these times we will join. (Like how I just invite ourselves)
Glad you had a great trip in your favorite AZ!
Nothin' better than a softball game in the AZ pines! Fun weekend for sure. I love AZ too.
It's been so long since I've been to a softball game up there. I miss it.
So, yes, I saw your curly cue and loved every bit of it. I actually thought about youtubing how to do rag curls but never got around to it.
By the way, I love love love your hair how it is right now. With the humidity we have right now, I'm ready to take the clippers to mine!!
Post a Comment