Blake who struggles with her "R" sound: Mom, I need a BAWBIE Pencil.
Me: I don't have any Barbie Pencils. You have a princess one.
Blake: No. A BAAAAWBIE pencil.
Me: So confused..."honey I don't really know what you are talking about".
Blake: Leaves and returns with the box of Bobby Pins.
Me: laughing hard.
At 36 weeks pregnant, Matthew has just a few things on his mind.
Matthew: "Will you just make sure that you don't go into labor before May 1st?"
Me: "Yeah, I really hope I don't because I want this baby to be healthy. At least get me to about May 10th."
Matthew: "Well, I'm just wanting to make sure that he makes the Little League cut-off date of May 1st."
Me: Glad we have our priorities straight.
There is a lot of Gluten Free Talk around our house these days. Collin is sure to make sure that anything I eat is Gluten Free.
I usually only drink out of water bottles. On one particular day, I took a drink out of the faucet.
Collin: "MOM! Is that water Gluten Free???!!"
Me: love her concern.
Another funny G-Free Convo...
Blake, as she was eating a fruit leather while riding in the car: "MOM!!! My face is sticky!!!"
Me: "Ok, we will clean it as soon as we get home."
Blake, getting very irritated, "BUT MOM!!! I HAVE GLUTEN FREE ON MY FACE!!!!"
Me: dying.






6 comments:
LOL!! I hope you can make it through the rest of today before going into labor. Collin looks so grown up in her picture. And Blake is hilarious! I can't even imagine her talking, that's how long it's been since I've hung out with her! I'm glad the girls are supporting you in your new gluten free diet!
Bahahaha, so funny!
stop it with this hilariousness!
so funny.
and it sounds like you are sticking to it! good work meg!
I am so in love with all of these!! so great!!!
So funny!!!! Your girls are the cutest!
Ps I miss you doing my hair.
They are too cute!
Post a Comment