Saturday night we participated in yet another church performance. Matthew made me promise to say no the next. We'll see?! We performed The Phantom of the Opera. It turned out pretty well. We danced together in the Masquerade scene with a little solo ballet from Matthew. He also sang in a trio of "Prima Donna". He did a great job and looked fabulous in his tights...yes...tights! 
This is what I looked like driving to the show. Can you say Drag Queen???
And here I am in costume probably laughing at something?
This is as close as you're going to get to see Matthew in his tights...I need a new camera...

This is as close as you're going to get to see Matthew in his tights...I need a new camera...





34 comments:
too cute=) yes i was a bit surprised when you showed up at my door to drop off collin all dressed up hahaha but you looked great=)
ps we had so much fun with collin
whatever with all the super fun posts! You've had some good times! Total jeal! I want to have friends to do a build a burger or masc..... party! Lucky! See ya Thurs! Can't wait, the gray is a comin through.
Oh my gosh Megan. I love it. I love it all. I love Matthew's fake smile in the second picture. I love the lashes. I love the the whole gettup. You two are just fun..pure fun!!!
okay what kind of ward do you guys live in? i have never heard of so many "performances." and i think you could make a second career out of costume design and makeup.
Why do I want your life. Probably, because you make it look SO FUN!!!!Seriously, can we dress up the next time we hang out. Where did you get the dress. Seriously, I'm really jealous. Also, what a fun party with the turkey burgers. I want to know how it all went.
Blog-a-rama!!!:) Okay, love the pics in Utah! It sound like you and Mar had a blast!
I would have tried every burger! How fun! You need to "throw down with Bobby Flay!" HE HEE HEE!
And finally, You look really good blonde! Love the Betty Davis eyelashes and you have a pretty handsome date! Love it Meggers! Tooo fun!!!!
everyone one of your posts are fabulous, i get a kick out of your blog. can't wait to hangout! well, you'll be working but whatever :)
Please let me know next time you are in a performance. Your costume is AMAZING... I feel like you were in a broadway musical!
Later Annie, or anything I've ever done- your eyelashes alone top any dance recital I've been in! How fun- you both look dazzling, and I love your burger party, Adam will be doing that tonight without a party, he would love doing it all by himself.
That is great! You guys have so much fun! Love the fabulous lashes!
You just shut up with those eyelashes right now.
Such Glam! I love it!
Hey Meg cute pics. Your ward does a lot of fun activites. I don't think my ward has done anything close to this in the past 3 years I have been in it. I love this play and I heard they are coming out with a number 2. anyways you guys look great! we will miss you at the blessing.
shut it! that is hillarious! you look good...i think. the lashes are a little long, but you look so pretty. the tights....good thing the black blends w/ the background-lol. you love dressing up, and i love that about you.
You are picture perfect. So photogenic!
I never get tired of yours and Matthew's costume. I believe I have seen him in tights personally when he was an ice skater for halloween. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I always said that I was going to marry a guy that would wear tights for me. Daniel has yet to do so. You two are great. Any performances happening next weekend?? I'll be in town for a little D-Land trip!! See you Thursday.
California wards are way funner than Mesa wards...that's for sure. You are the perfect couple! I love your life. So fun. That burger building is intense...I'm going to have to steal that idea.
first of all, you look gorgeous! and where do you come up with these getups? and what is up with the dressing up/major performances in the LBC?
you look fabuloso!
I always thought that song said something else. Hmmmmm...maybe it really does if you listen really closely.
You guys are too crazy. Love it though. Lookin good as a blondie.
How could you have done this and not told us?!! We would have SO been there! What I wouldn't give to have seen Matthew's ballet solo. We need more Hess' in our life...soon. Please bless.
You two never fail to amaze me!! Still trying to wrap my mind around the whole Matthew and tights thing! Wow. Looks like it was fun though!
How fun!!! I'm jealous of all of your dress up opportunities. You both look fab!! Love the lashes and hair. Your skin looks so smooth.
I love how even though it's just a ward performance, you still go balls out with your costume/makeup! Go hard or go home! You two look out of this world!
So fun. I hope we get to catch up this weekend while we are in LB
Megan I am so serious about Broadway, froget hair and go huge! You really look gorgeous, you both are about making life fun, so jelous....
When you get a chance, will you email me your new address? THANKS!
Hello stranger, I feel like I haven't talked to you in years!! When are you coming to AZ next?? We need to get together desperately. You should bring Collin. My babies want to get to know their best friend. Anyway, you looked fabulous in your whole get up. You know you love playing dress up!! Call me when you get a chance so we can make plans for you, kip, and me to go to lunch or dinner when you are here.
The fun really never stops over there does it. I love how you guys are always dressing up. I wish we could do that I love the dress up. You look so cute, and so does Miss Collin
what fun!!! I love your costume! Those lashes are to die for!
Mandi
I just got super depressed. I really want jenny McCarthy's new hair. the bob with the bangs. I know everyone has it but I love it and want it. You tell me what to do.
Hello! What a fun little run in this evening. What are the chances that the whole whopping 2 hours we were there that you would be in that random corner of California Adventure! I LOVED it!
Post a Comment