Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Where did this girl come from???


13 comments:

Braden and Jodee said...

Whoa! New hair-do and she's walkin' around by herself! Whaaaaaat :)

SUMMER said...

That is too funny!!!

the Hess' said...

She is absolutly adorable.. I can't wait to see her walking and the new place.

A Rosie Family said...

Are you kidding me! It seriously too me a second to realize who I was looking at! Maybe because she is standing all by herself or maybe it was the red, long hair. Too Funny!

SUMMER said...

P.S. To answer your question... she came from YOU! Mrs. "Funny" Megan Hess!

Anonymous said...

she's just getting started early on her love of dress up parties!!! too cute, love it. maybe I'll go red again, hmmm.

Kim A said...

I can't believe, well I guess I can, Matthew's shoe collection! What was the final count?

Hess Fam said...

final count: some shoes not pictured....70something ish!

biddles and scootch said...

She is so stinkin cute...like her mama! Trent and I are coming down there next week.....wahoo's???

shell said...

she is obviously her mother's daughter!!!

Kippy said...

were you wearing that just to change it up and tried it on collin? remember when you did that and we went to eat and told everyone it was extensions and thought it was the funniest thing ever. kanoe totally bought it.

Hess Fam said...

HAHAHA! Kip...no, I've grown up a little since then. We are doing this performance for church and it is possibly part of the costume!

Olive-us said...

I just love her!