Thursday, July 3, 2008

HELP!

anyone know of a good plumber???
This looked like me this morning after dropping my make-up cap down my sink drain. Only instead of holding a plunger, i was holding a hanger with gloves on trying to scoop it out! No luck! I only pushed the darn thing farther down the drain. What's a girl to do? Can I turn on the sink? Is this a job that only a plumber can fix? Total bummer!
...And I won't post any pictures of what I looked like frantically sprinting to the car to move it when I heard the street sweeper coming. That must have been a sight to see with me barefoot in my leggings and really short hoodie...only.

10 comments:

Clay's gal said...

Better a make-up lid than a wedding ring!! Good luck with that! Hope you have a FABULOUS Fourth!!

Kim A said...

I dropped a little perfume tester bottle down my sink drain about a month ago and it still works...and I never got it out...woops! Your double beach house getaway sounded so fun, can't wait for ours!!

Maosi Fam said...

looks like you had a fun weekend=] and sorry to hear about your sink! and i think i would have loved to see that funny sight this morning with the street sweeper! that was me 2 days a week at our old apt lol

biddles and scootch said...

LOL.....no clue, call Dennis!

Anonymous said...

If it is still stuck in your sink....just undo the elbow under the sink, it is the pipe that looks like a "U" -- that is where everything usually settles in the pipe....good luck....I dropped diamond earrings down the sink when I was a newly wed....I have since found out the trick to getting things out of the sink..Good Luck!!

ashcraft8 said...

Now I see why you were ruinning late. That's an awful way to start your day. I hope it got better.

shell said...

I bet tatum was glad to see her collin again. miss ya.

curg said...

tell me you're not talking about the tassy! that would be a travesty.

Rachel Cunningham said...

I can't think of a better person to be primary chorister! Please move in my ward! Our chorister just dislocated her elbow really bad and now we have to find a replacement. Not many people up to the job. You would be the funnest.

The Tyler's said...

Yes, I know 4, but they all live in AZ!