Monday, December 22, 2008

is she growing?

could someone please get this girl some growth pills?

Christmas 2007 Christmas 2008 (same dress) i think the only thing that has grown in one year is her attitude!

11 comments:

Totally Hess said...

Those pictures perfectly document the situation! She is a sweetheart, but very sassy!

The Thatchers said...

i love that dress. well at least she can get more uses out of it. here is my email so you can add me, if you want. emileejoyjoy@gmail.com

Kim A said...

I think her face has definitely matured...she's just really petite...just like her mom!

Titel Troop said...

That dress is so cute.....lucky for you she can wear it agian! I love the mad faces, she's not to happy about having her picture taken is she!

Trisha said...

I love her face in the first picture from this year..and she doesn't stick out her tongue like she used to (which I used to love also)!!

Sarah Hull said...

You know I am dying of jelously right now with that baby sized child of my dreams. sassy or not, she will always be a doll!

Lisa Harris said...

That is so funny. I love that little peanut. She has the perfect amount of sass.

Amy said...

I'm loving it just as much this year as I did last year. Collin is definitely shutting it down in that number!!!

The Clarks said...

oh shoot! I really really need to get you the whole cd of pics. I iwill put it as one of my new years goals! Ya Ivy is the same way...she can fit into stuff from a year ago too!

Kizzycakes said...

i LOVE the look on her face in that 3rd pic. priceless. that's the cutest dress too -- good thing it gets to be used again!

the Hess' said...

If it makes you feel any better our little Ivy is not about 11 months and can still wear her 3 month clothes......as long as it can fit over her growing, adorable head. Can't wait to see you guys in Enterprise!

Michael