Monday, April 27, 2009

learning letters

sorry about the kink in your neck. i can't get the video to rotate.

15 comments:

Kizzycakes said...

what?! we've really got to work on annie's skills. that's amazing! how'd you teach her that? she must take after her cousin george ;)

Krystal said...

Adorable! What a little smartie pants! :)

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Genius!!! Wow! Way to go Mommy!

The Tyler's said...

Um...Sadie is almost 4 and she still can't get all her sounds down!! Your killing me here! But it was just about the cutest video I have ever seen.

Kippy said...

okay i love the way she goes up a note at the end of each sound. and really? smartie pants like her mama!

Braden and Jodee said...

That might the cutest thing I've ever seen. Go Collin!

SUMMER said...

I LOVE this little girl!

Lisa Harris said...

Oh my gosh...I want to eat her little face off.
Megan, that is really good. Seriously. Maybe she can bypass preschool and start kindergarten this year with Avery:)

Anonymous said...

Baby genius or what! So smart, Collin. Is she up for tutoring Griffin?

Totally Hess said...

Super smart - just like a first child! Very impressive Megan!

the waites said...

I dont know whats cuter your voice or her little face. I am dying at your childrens brilliantness. Im just trying to get Myles to say "MA-MA"

the waites said...

ps We are so twiners with our watches. Good job MAtty!

juliette said...

Looks like someone is ready for Auntie's preschool! What a smartie! I also loved your tight grip on her wrist- I'm chuckling right now. Do you have the letter factory movie? She is soooo dang cue!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

Amanda C said...

Way too cute. I loved the "W" sound.