Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Phearson!

Today is Collin's Best Buddy's Birthday. He is a big 3 year old now. These two are inseprable. I just love their little friendship. They really are best friends (and sometimes more than that) who for the most part get along 100% of the time. He is very protective of her and doesn't like it when other boys want to play with her. They say the funniest things to each other and sometimes can't keep their hands off each other...which in a few years might need to change! The other day Collin said, "Mom, Phearson is my boy". It was so cute. She really does love him and so do the rest of us!
Have the best birthday Phearson!

7 comments:

Amy said...

I seriously can not handle the pose in that picture! He is such a cutie and she is such a little beauty! You better set that pic aside in case you need it for a reception slideshow some day!

trisha said...

I can see the prom pose already!

A Rosie Family said...

Awww, what a sweet post. I'm glad to report that they were back to their "usual" selves tonight at the park. He would have been just content to have his Collin and his star wars toys for his birthday!!!

Kippy said...

TOOOO cute, that post, and that smile! I love it. And the hoedown looked like a great time...I hope you played "Devil went down to Georgia" on your fiddle!

Kippy said...

i meant that pose, but the post too.

Robin said...

I think she's going to be my granddaughter by marriage some day..so special...

AMIT said...

Two of them looks so cute together.

Web hosting india