Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's a big day.

My sweet Blake will undergo her operation today to correct her little body. Today as I prepare for the hardest 'mom moment' I've had to do yet, my emotions are all over the place. I'm sad, scared, and nervous for my little 7 week old to have to have this operation. I'm also excited, anxious, and looking forward to this gal to be relieved of her discomfort.
We know there are a million worse things that could be wrong with her and we are beyond grateful for the health that she has.
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. We have and will feel them throughout our week.

22 comments:

The Holloway's said...

We will be sending our prayers from AZ...good luck Blake!!

Sarah Hull said...

love you!

Natalie said...

Megan,
It doesn't really matter when it's your baby that worse things could have happened. It is still your baby and very scary. I pray she'll do great and so will you! Good luck. Miss you.
Nat
PS Doug says he doesn't know if he can look at your blog anymore. You are having too much fun and it makes him miss home.

Krystal said...

We are thinking of you guys and hope that all goes well!

b-rock said...

I can't imagine what you must be feeling. Know that all of you are very loved and that there are so many of us thinking about your family and praying for Blake and her doctors. She'll do great!

Abby Runyan said...

I'll praying for you guys. Love ya.

Kippy said...

feel like a bad friend i didn't realize it was today! i said a prayer for you and blake. call me when you can. love you!

Heather said...

I hope everything goes well. I know how it feels to put your baby in the hands of a doctor like that. Let me know if I can do anything for you guys! Love you!!

kiks said...

I'll offer up complaining about my silly morning sickness today for your little darling. we will be praying! xoxo

The Tyler's said...

I am thinking of you in this hard time. Even if it's not the worst thing ever it's still hard to go through.
Let me tell you...you will bawl...and trust me, all the doctors are used to it.
You actually probably are already done so I hope she can have a quick recovery!

Julia Warren said...

Praying for and thinking of you and your sweet baby.

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you sweetie! She'll do great I'm just sure of it. Please, DO NOT HESITATE to ask for help or anything. I'm right down the street!!!!

Bonnie said...

Prayers and best wishes!!

Lisa Harris said...

baby blake..
So sweet she is. I hope today was a success. I miss you and yours, lots.

Beth said...

hope everything went well. it would not be fun to have your newborn(or any age) have to have surgery.

btw-love you and your hubs and your dressing up. you guys are awesome.

The Luther's said...

I know everything be great with baby girl!!

Hope to see you at our halloween party even if Matthew doesn't want to come....you and Autumn can come as a couple!!

ashcraft8 said...

Thinking of you and wish for the best. Your family is in our prayers. I can't wait to get my hands on that sweet baby!

Running with kids....it's about making the time now! said...

I will be thinking and praying for you and your little family. I am so grateful for health care and that things can be done to help what is wrong!

A Rosie Family said...

We are thinking of you and that sweet baby Blake! So glad to hear things went well. Talk with ya soon!!

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

You and Blake have been on my mind all day! Hugs to you and your family!

the cummard family said...

thought about you all day. love you. let us know.

Kenny said...

the comment above from b-rock was really from me. I didn't realize I was signed in as him. He feels pretty awkward!