Saturday, September 5, 2009

i gave in

...there's a first time for everything.

19 comments:

Kippy said...

are you going to the game?
is matthew ready to jump you?
are you really that skinny?
is your hair really that dark?
please do tell

Kenny said...

Say it ain't so!

Hess Fam said...

kippy:
no.
his idea of lingerie.
n/a.
yes it is.
just an owner of my first team shirt.

the Hess' said...

you look great Megan!

Ash and Christian said...

Same as Kippy...

Skinniness, dark hair... I can't handle it all.

I'm sure he's very proud. And I would WAY rather do a t-shirt than lingerie ??? If it was only so easy.

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

I know why you gave in...so you could get your free Chick-fil-A sandwich on Labor day. YUP, if you were a team shirt then you get a free sandwich...Enjoy! ;)

Sarah Hull said...

Fight on Sister! Fight on!

Sarah Hull said...

Sorry,
I just had "type II" when I wrote that.

p.s. you are Smokin' hot with that skinny body and dark hair! Seriously, who had a baby three weeks ago???

Braden and Jodee said...

I must comment on the skinniness as well! You look awesome. I'm a little disappointed since it's USC, but... You will get a free sandwich on Monday!

Julia Warren said...

you look hot.

Olive-us said...

You must frame this picture for Matthew to put on his design table at work.

juliette said...

Hey- I've had my own shirt for two years now. Am I to the point where I'd where it and do the USC sign.....mmmmm not quite. I'd do a toe touch and back flip in USC uniform if Adam took our 3 little fans with him to watch the games. By the way, how are you so tiny right now?

Abby Runyan said...

Lovin it all, especially the hair.

Kara said...

ditto to everyone, you look amazing!

Maosi Fam said...

You look Great Megan!!! And I love your dark hair:)
Ps- can't wait to meet your new little bundle of cuteness when we visit:)!

Kizzycakes said...

hold on. when was this picture taken? you are seriously that skinny already. i hate you.

A Rosie Family said...

It was inevitable!! Matthew is sooooo stoked! (And yes, you are one cute skinny minnie!!!!)

Totally Hess said...

Ditto on the skinny and cute dark hair! But why USC - just because they always win??

Ryan and Tenneal said...

I don't even know what to say. I thought you could resist temptation.