Wednesday, December 23, 2009

fa-la-la-la-la.


14 comments:

happe2beme said...

super cute!

Kippy said...

GET OUT!!! Probably the cutest picture I've ever seen. Can't wait to see you!

Sarah Hull said...

my favorite!

Maury said...

Seriously my favorite Christmas picture yet. Love it.

Alisse Baldwin said...

Oh my gosh, this is perfection. I love Collin crouching down. Look at her little face; too cute!!

CarolNan Hess said...

I love it and all of you.

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Too funny! Leave it you to take Christmas to the next level!

Julia Warren said...

I just got mine in the mail and I love it. I think I laughed out loud when I opened it...thanks for the holiday cheer! Love yous.

Anonymous said...

You are so awesome!! love it

Kerby Family said...

LOVE IT! You crazy kids.

ashcraft8 said...

Perfect picture! We love it!!!

Suzy Cummard said...

We are pretty much fam now...so I hope it is O.K. if I start commenting & add you to my blog list (if I ever get a second to check it)
I LOVE THIS CARD! How appropriate & I really want to copy it.
Your girls are so stinkin' cute!!!

kiks said...

do not be surprised if you see this pic recreated next year but with my brood instead...it is PERFECT! you are freakin hilarious! and colin...like mother like daughter...LOVE it!

Ashly said...

so so cute...love it!