Wednesday, January 6, 2010

blakers


11 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

what! it seems like yesterday we were walking around the farmers market and you were hours away from giving birth! time really does fly.

p.s. darling picture

the Hess' said...

ahhh how fun.. they grow so fast

Kara said...

isn't it going by SO fast. i still really want to meet her!

Olive-us said...

So cute! Happy five months of life Miss Blake!

Brittney Smith said...

Cute! I have a pic of Crew and Jersi doing the same thing with there tongues. Your girls are adorable!!

Noah said...

She will be walking by the time I get to meet her...sad.
I love that they look so different. Such cute little ladies!

Kippy said...

happy 5 months blakers! did they get those long tongues from me??

A Rosie Family said...

Happy Day Miss Blakers!! We love you and your long cute tongue!

Amy said...

cutest pic!

the waites said...

Hi sweet thing! Remeber me?? I have a couple bullet points to address. First Love the extensions please I need some to lengthen this chub alub face of mine. Also your family pics are so cool. How do you do it Meg. Blake is anot 5 months because I was sick that long and that is just to crazy I missed out on all her babyness. Im 23 weeks and having a girl!!!

Anonymous said...

that went fast! your girls are just the cutest! playdate. seriously. now.