The Cake: (this began as a Princess cake but I completely failed at my original attempt so I went with a very last minute plan B by cutting off the top and slapping a crown on it!)
The Loot: (half was opened in the morning...the other half at her 'party')
The Model: (she had so much fun splashing around in her new rain boots and wearing her new accessories)






5 comments:
a darling party for a darling girl! The cake looks fabulous!
Loving the yellow boots! Too cute!
Sad we missed it. The cake looked good. Really
good job on the cake, but maybe it means that you really are the one who made our crafting days troublesome. We need to think up a project, it's been a long time!
Happy B-day to her!
Sadie has that dress and it's my FAV!
I still laugh that my kids own rain boots...but boy do we live in them!
What a fun party for a fun little gal!
Post a Comment