This was Collin's first week of swimming lessons. Although she may not be the next Michael Phelps (or whomever is the Olympic girl super-swimmer), she is becoming more comfortable with the water this year and that is big news at our house.
9 years ago






9 comments:
wow! that is BIG news. and the cutest little swimmers body ever. miss your buns.
This is so exciting and so huge! I'll never forget when she sat NEXT to the kiddy pool at the beach house two summers ago and when she put her hand in we were excited! I am so proud of Miss Collin!
collin might not be the next michel phelps.... but i could!!!!!
Oh Meegan, I could have sworn you were on the Mesa High Swim Team! Hee hee!! Your little Colin is adorable and I was just like her--absolutely terrified of the water. She will get over it--now I love it!
Isn't her hair supposed to be wet at swim lessons? Do you have her worried about her hair-do?
Good job Collin and Olive!
What a big girl! I'm glad to see she is conquering her fears. I remember hiding from my mom because I didn't want to go to swimming lessons. Don't tell Collin that.
I still can't believe what a turn around that little girl has made! She is going to be swimming circles around us in no time. (Not that that would be all that hard though:)
and make sure you check out lilys new blog
Little girlies in swimsuits has to be one the cutest things ever, including Collin in hers!
Post a Comment