Tuesday, June 29, 2010

what say ye?

So we all know I bombed the birthday gift. However, Matthew did have one birthday request. That request was to go to Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament. 2 of the 8 of us had only been once...the other 6 had never been. Matthew was among the rookies.
So without further adieu, I present to you....
Lord Matthew and Lady Megan
Sir Adam and Madame Juliette
King and Queen Rosenlof
Master Chris and Mistress (I only mean that in a loving/medieval term) Julia
The Food:
Yes you eat with your hands. Yes it is dark and hard to see what you are eating. And yes, I questioned how they moved so many people through their building with 2 shows per night full of guests while properly washing each table setting.
Some examined their food carefully...
Others waited to see the reaction of their friend...
While others...just got after it! (love you Julia!)
The Tournament:
We hooted and hollered...
and whistled for the Red Knight.
And sadly, he lost.
Thankfully we still had fun

the Ladies the Lords

Photobucket


9 comments:

Braden and Jodee said...

Fun!

Kippy said...

too fun. nice recap. kinda felt like i was there :)

Natalie said...

Our knight was the bad green knight. Lots of fun.

Kim A said...

How fun! I always wanted to go there for some reason. Get ready for us in a couple weeks! Knott's isn't gonna know what hit em'!

curg said...

i sure hope you brought your inhalers, megs. those horses in a closed environment can be a killer.

Julia Warren said...

Haaaaaah, you're lucky I love you too! :)

That was so much fun.

sandee said...

Hey Megan, Hope it's ok that I'm communicating with you via your blog !! (: Check out Jill Tanners blog to see the DARLING tutus you made. They were a BIG hit and thank you so much !! Sandee

Kristen said...

looks like a lot of fun! I always love reading your blog, I love how you document things

Sarah Hull said...

oh man! That looks like a blast! I wish we could have been there! Those pictures are FANTASTIC!!! So fun!!!