Another trip to AZ. It was definitely too SHORT! We had so much fun that we didn't get to document everything. Here's a SHORT glimpse...
Our first day was spent at the lake. Oh how I love the lake. I love it more than the beach. More than the mountains. I just love being on the water in a boat. So so fun. Sadly, I forgot my camera so no pictures were taken.
Friday night and Saturday were spent at "The Farm" aka Grandpa's house.
It was Hot! My favorite line of Collin was, "Mom, it's hot as a cloud". She really couldn't get used to the heat.
This little shorty pants couldn't get enough of this saddle. I'm hoping for a little cowgirl in the making.
This gal, loves to feed the horses but don't try sitting her on one.
Blake, on the other hand, couldn't get enough of the ride. She love, love, loved it!
Whether it be the horse or the quad, she couldn't get enough!
We spent a few SHORT hours swimming with Kip and the gang. I felt like I was at a resort with a beautiful pool and a delicious lunch. It's never enough time spent with my BFF.
Blake loved being outside but not so much in the pool
We were lucky enough to be in town for my cousin's baby blessing. My darling husband was SHORT a few clothes. He borrowed what he could and then made due. I couldn't stop laughing every time I looked at him. Bless his heart!
I wouldn't have really considered the drive short...but it was thankfully pretty quiet.
Oh...and speaking of short....WHOOPS!
Other Activities Included:
Dinner and Swimming and Brother #2's House
Dinner with my mom at Gecko Grill
Lunch with Friends at Oreganos
Lunch with Friends at Borrows
Take-out at friend's house
Dessert with family at Nielson's
Dinner at Brother #1's house
And a lot more food in between!






10 comments:
Your hair is so cute!! That little Blake is getting so big.
What, what, what?!?!?! More pictures! Now! (Please?) I'm dying. Love you.
Love that I got so much Megan time! It is never enough. Everyday should be a Megan day.
Love your hair wish I was brave enough to try something fun like that.
1. the pics of blake with chris made me want to cry. don't know why. just the cutest.
2. how do you think of a theme for every post?
3. i loved swimming with your fam. i wish we could do it every single saturday of my life. (too short as always)
4. your hair is the cutest. is gerb back? your skin looks beautiful by the way.
5. jealous lisa said she got "so much megan time." i never feel like i get enough!!!
love you.
Darling 'do!! Darling kids! And Sabrina just about died over the darling horse!!
Love your new shortness... I will be in CA in January (i know a long time away) but I might just have to hit you up for a little HC.
And I am with kippy on the cute post "themes", where do you come from??
I still can't believe you were in Az and I was in California...what the....!!! Glad I got to spend a couple outings with you!
Yeah! You did it..and I love it Megan!
Holy cow Blake is getting so cute! She's got cute blonde hair! And your hair is totally awesome. Props girl.
Post a Comment