Tuesday, September 7, 2010

student

a healthy breakfast
+ a glitter bucket
+ documentation
+ rain boots (there was no negotiating there)
+ a best buddy
= a bored sister, a happy/productive mom, and an excited 3 year old.
I think it's going to be a good year.
Photobucket

11 comments:

Braden and Jodee said...

Oh I canNOT wait until Brighton goes to preschool! Congratulations! Collin looks very very cute.

Rachel Cunningham said...

Wyatt starts tomorrow. I'm not sure who is more excited about it. LOVE your short hair. We were in L.A. over the weekend with Nat and I'm convinced I need to live in that weather. Why does anyone live here with that gorgeousness only hours away?!

Lisa Harris said...

The bucket turned out great! Happy first day of school to my little cookie monster.

The Tyler's said...

Who takes a bucket to pre-school?! Cutest idea ever. Welcome to school life! She is so tiny and reminds me a little bit of Sadie a couple years ago. They are cousins right??
Your hair!!! Every time I saw your long hair I wanted to grow mine out longer..I was in love with it! BUT!.. the new do is amazing! I want to see more of it! Who did it..SuZ?

Kippy said...

how do you have a school girl i still want to know? she's so cute, rainboots and all.

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Hooray Collin!!

trisha said...

Now I want to cry again:( maybe logan was so sad because his mom just gave him a plain boring bucket.

Totally Hess said...

What are the buckets for?

Heather said...

That bucket is professional!!!!! And Collin looks adorable for her first day.


Wooooooe...I thought we were going the opposite with hair legnth?!!! I'm excited to see it in person! That pic you posted is kind of a teaser!

Amy Y said...

Love your hair!!

A Rosie Family said...

Yea for Collin and yea for preschool!! The bucket turned out adorable, she looks adorable, and the rainboots are awesome!